For the purpose of taking care of your lakes and other bodies of water, a Clearwater Aquatic Weed Harvester is definitely the most ideal choice. Our aquatic weed harvester has been specially designed and constructed with our extensive and long-term expertise in environmentally friendly management and maintenance of waterways.
Clearwater's CW24-FH unique feature of having the capability to harvest aquatic weeds to a depth of 5 meters is a much greater depth than any other typical management system currently available in today’s market.
Both floating and submerged aquatic weeds (such as Hydrilla, Water Hyacinth, and Eurasian Milfoil) are effectively taken care of utilizing our Clearwater Harvester. Nevertheless, establishing the idea plan to manage and control your waterway using the correct methods is an comprehensive and detailed process that comes with experience. With years of hands-on experience and our deep understanding of waterway management, our specialists at Clearwater Harvesters are here to assist you in accomplishing any tasks relating to this.
Design and Benefits
• Harvesting Depth to 5 Meters
• Hydraulic Water Pump
• Dual Hydraulic Drives
• Weed Collection System
• Operator's Controls
• Motorized Cutters
• Shallow Draft
• Conveyor System
• A cutting depth of 5 meters and 2.15 meters wide allows the CW system to remove material at a far greater depth than any other conventional harvesting system currently available on the world market.
• One of the most efficient aquatic plant harvesters currently available, with the ability to collect up to 95% of harvested material.
• The collection system minimizes the return of contaminating aquatic weed back into the waterway after cutting and harvesting.
• The forward control position of the operator provides an excellent vantage position to allow ease of operation.
• Low profile reduces the effects of cross winds and enhances maneuverability.
• Economy figures of 60 liters per eight hour shift makes the CW24-FH very economical, increasing profit margins and reducing costs significantly
• Eight pontoons made from Polypropylene remaining construction are made of corrosion resistant Marine Grade Aluminum. All fasteners are made from stainless steel. Aluminum construction reduces weight significantly.
• All hydraulic systems use biodegradable oil, ensuring any spillage reduces harm to the environment.
• Boat design allows for quick cleaning and decontamination, which allows the machine to be moved quickly from site to site eliminating the risk of spreading unwanted plant material into sensitive areas.
• Dual Hydraulic Drives enables the CW24-FH to turn on its own axis. This provides the operator easy navigation especially in tight spaces.
• Draft at front of boat is 100mm and 330mm at the rear; this allows the CW24-FH to operate close to banks and increases collection efficiency.
With many years of practical experience in aquatic weed management of inland waterways, Clearwater Harvesters and Freshwater have introduced and developed unique solutions that provide more desirable outcomes than any other weed harvesting system on the world markets today, providing you with adaptable and multi-functional aquatic weed harvesters.
Hilift Transport Solutions Co. Ltd.
1105 Lippo Centre T2
89 Queensway Admiralty,
E-mail: [email protected]