May 2021, Florida, USA — (https://okayrelax.com/virtual-marketing-assistant/) On any business and for every business person, multitasking is expected. Cramming as much as you can in one day becomes second nature most of the time.
As your business grows, working harder may not be enough. And this is where you’d have to learn to do things better and work smarter.
How exactly can you do this? You can start by getting your name out there through marketing.
In the full article, we’ll discuss:
- What is a Virtual Marketing Assistant?
- Over 50 Tasks A Virtual Marketing Assistant Can Do For You
- Ways to Hire A Virtual Marketing Assistant
- And many more!
What Is A Virtual Marketing Assistant?
A virtual marketing assistant (VMA) is a self-employed professional who supports your business by taking care of specific marketing tasks.
He or she assists a marketing manager or a team from a remote location. Marketing is an integral part of a business because it gets your name out there.
Your marketing department’s job is to build your brand, connect you with people and let them know about your products and services.
A virtual assistant who specializes in marketing boosts your team’s performance, not only by providing support but also by sharing his or her know-how in digital marketing.
With the help of virtual marketing assistants, companies are now better equipped to penetrate and compete globally. These online marketing assistants steer businesses towards more effective campaigns and strategies because of their expertise in all things digital. And as digital marketing continues to evolve, so do their duties. Let’s look at the various terms referring to virtual marketing assistants:
- Virtual Assistant Marketing Specialist
- Virtual Assistant Marketing Expert
- Internet Marketing Virtual Assistant
- Online Brand Assistant
- Virtual Brand Assistant
- Online Marketing Assistant
- Online Promotions Assistant
- Digital Promotions Assistant
- Online Brand Specialist
- Digital Promotions Specialist
- Digital Marketer
- Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Marketing Assistant
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
Over 50 Tasks A Virtual Marketing Assistant Can Do For You
(see the entire list in our full blog post)
- Pitch for brands.
- Set up sales funnels.
- Conduct lead generation.
- Create media and press releases.
- Formulate marketing strategies.
- Spearhead promotion for blog posts.
- Manage ads.
- Promote live events.
- Oversee production of collaterals needed for marketing purposes.
- Allocate marketing and promo budgets.
- Monitor the impact of marketing strategies and make necessary amendments if needed.
- Develop, update, and optimize an SEO and web marketing strategy.
Still undecided if you should add a virtual marketing assistant to your team? Here are some of the biggest reasons why hiring a VMA could change your life!
1. It is cost-effective!
- Hiring a digital marketing assistant costs less than a full-time employee
- He or she does not need to be provided with equipment or a work area
- An online marketing specialist does not need further training
you can hire one on a part-time basis or per task
2. It’ll make you more productive!
- He or she will accomplish tasks faster and more effectively
- Having a dedicated marketing specialist gives you time to focus on your core duties in your company
- He or she will provide valuable support to your marketing team
Now that we’ve discussed what a virtual marketing assistant is, what they do, and why you need one in your team, here’s how you can hire one.
How to Hire A Virtual Marketing Assistant
Choose between freelance marketplaces and virtual assistant services. The first option means lesser cost but finding a VMA rests on you solely. Using the list of tasks you made and the budget you determined, you can post your job ad. Take your pick from among the many freelance marketplaces online but also be prepared to:
- Reply to numerous responses and queries
- Sift through all kinds of applications which could include the unqualified and even bogus ones.
- Deal with complications that might arise from hiring a remote work on your own.
The second option allows you these services from an agency, like OkayRelax, that provides virtual assistants:
- They will provide you with a VMA based on your needs and budget
- - You can be assured that the assistant they will connect you with has been appropriately screened and trained
- - Assistance will be extended to ensure that contracts are followed, and difficulties sorted out should they arise
Hiring a dedicated virtual assistant for your marketing needs will enhance your marketing team and boost your company’s growth in leaps and bounds. Get ready to empower your business and your team now. Trust experts like OkayRelax to provide you with high-quality virtual assistant services. With their controlled and strict screening process and intensive training program, you can be assured that your virtual assistant will be fully equipped to enrich your team and support your company to grow and succeed.
OkayRelax allows you the convenience to choose between a monthly or annual setup with specialized pricing according to the number of tasks you need to be done. Packages start at only 29.95 USD.
To read the full blog article and learn more about virtual marketing assistants, visit our website.