Coral jewelry easily becomes dry, and then loses their luster, so it is best to soak in oil once a week
First put it in pure water to remove surface impurities. Then place in a special oil immersion, if there is no special oil, you can replace it by baby oil.
Amber’s melting point is low, easy to melt, and fear of the heat intolerance and exposure, so amber products should avoid the direct rays of the sun, should not be placed in a hot place. Amber becomes dehydration easily, and excessive dry will arouse cracks. Amber is organic matter, soluble in organic solvents, such as nail polish, alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, heavy liquid, should not be placed in a make-up cabinet, under normal circumstances, do not use heavy liquid measuring its density and refractive index measured by immersion oil
Amber is brittle, hardness is low, should not be subject to external impact, should avoid friction, characterize, prevent scratches, broken.
Not exposure to the sun, but also cannot see the open flame. Do not throw, touch or knife. Keep away from acids, alkalis. Do not exposure to spray products, such as hair sprays, insecticides. Put it in warm water with a mild detergent soak, rub them in hands and wipe away.
1. Amber jewelry is afraid of high temperature. Do not put trinkets under the sun or heaters side long time, because too dry will cause cracks easily. Try to avoid strong fluctuations of the temperature difference.
2. Although Sea Stone is soaked in the sea for thousands of years, but Amber fear of acid and alkali.
3 Please try to avoid exposure to the organic solution of alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, and alcohol-containing nail polish, perfume, hair spray, insecticides. The amber jewelry should be taken down when you spray perfume or hairspray.
4. The hardness of Amber is low, and is afraid of wrestling hit and bump, friction can make the surface to be coarse, produce fine mark.
5 Do not use hard objects such as brush or toothbrush cleaning amber.
6 Amber Jewelry should be stored separately, not with diamonds and other sharp or hard jewelry together.
7. When Amber is infected with dust and sweat, put it in warm water with a mild detergent soak, rub them in hands, then use a soft cloth (such as: glasses cloth) to wipe clean, finally drops on small amount of olive oil or tea oil, and gently wipe, later clean the excess grease among the amber surface with a cloth, which can restore luster.
8. You can use warm toothpaste without frosting particles for amber marks, but use carefully.
9. Do not use the supersonic jewelry cleaning machine to clean amber, which will likely make amber broken.
10 The best maintenance is the long-term wear; body oils can make the amber more light if you wear it more.
Amber Amber Amber
This paper from the http://www.jewelryshopvip.com