Rose Park, SA, Australia - trusted local plumber in Adelaide since 1983 - Ken Hall Plumbers - helps landlords carry their legal obligation on providing repair and maintenance on their rented properties.
As a landlord, you are required by law to look after your properties. The lease between you and your tenant stipulates the terms and conditions which define your legal relationship with each other. This contract clearly defines both the agreed responsibilities of both the landlord and his tenants including your obligation to maintain a safe habitable structure and to do repairs as the need arises.
"Thus every time a sink leaks or a toilet breaks, your tenant will simply call you to fix the problem. You have two choices here, either save a few bucks and do the repairs and maintenance yourself or hire a professional. If you do not know anything about plumbing, then the latter option is wiser," said Ken Hall Plumbers.
This is where Ken Hall Plumbers can be of great service to all landlords in South Australia. You can make them your partner in managing and taking care of all your plumbing needs. After all being a landlord is a second source of income not a second job. "So let us help you focus more on your day job or help you become the best landlord in the state and leave the plumbing job to us," Ken Hall Plumbers added.
Ken Hall Plumbers services include the following:
- General Plumbing an repairs
- Water bursts
- Tapware and pipework servicing
- Leak detection
- Licensed builders, plumbers and gas fitters
- Stove, space heater and hot water service and installs
- Emergency service
- Hot water service and replacement - gas, electrical and solar
- Water filtration
- Insurance repairs
- Tile repairs
- Water conservation
- Home maintenance
- Dampness detection and water proofing bathrooms
- Complete renovations - bathroom, laundry and kitchen
- Rheem, Rinnai, Bosch, Beasley and Dux service and installation
- Roofing, gutters and downpipes
- Backflow testing and prevention
- Drain video inspection
- Hyrojet drain cleaning
- Irrigation system repairs and installation
- Rainwater tanks and domestic connection
- Drain cleaning for sewer and storm water
By making your rented properties more attractive by improving your tenants' way of life and the provision of amenities, you will benefit from longer tenant retention and a higher rent when a new agreement is negotiated.
Book a plumber today. Call Ken Hall Plumbers at 8364 5855. You can also email them at [email protected]
or visit them at http://www.kenhallplumbers.com.au/