The HP Notebook Error Code 0xc0000225 usually happens when a mandatory device stops working or connecting or can’t be accessed or you can say when the surface of the disc is dirty. Moreover, some other reasons behind this error are invalid object in the Boot Configuration data, system restore and the issue with recovery path on the USB drive etc. If your HP Notebook also facing these kind of error, then you can fix it by these below-mentioned steps.
Easy Steps to Fix HP Notebook Error Code 0xc0000225 :
Step 1: Perform the Hard Disk Drive and Memory Test
You can follow these given below instructions to perform the complete task: –
• Firstly, you should “TURN OFF’’ the Notebook.
• Further, press the “POWER ON” button and keep tapping the “ESCAPE” key during the start-up to enter the Start-up Menu.
• Now, choose the BIOS option “F10” and under the “Advances or “Diagnostic” tab.
• Then, you should look at the facility to run tests on both the Memory and Hard Disk Drive.
If you are unable to follow these steps, then you can take HP tech support to help to complete this task.
Step 2: Select Advanced Startup Option
Before you create a recovery media flash drive or did you delete any partitions on your C drive? If yes, then you should try these following steps.
• Press the “POWER” button and then start tapping the “F11” key.
• Now, you should get the “Advanced startup options” option.
• Then, you need to select the “Repair Your Computer” option.
• In case this option didn’t work, then you should restart your Notebook once again and go back to the “Advanced startup options” after that choose “startup repair option.
Now, you need to refresh your Windows 8, in which you might assist to fix this HP Notebook error 0xc0000225.
Step 3: Recover your system
• Use the “F11” key while starting the Notebook.
• Also, select the internet CD/DVD Drive.
• Next, choose “System Recovery” option which is under “Recovery Manager”.
• At last, follow the on-screen steps to complete the whole installation procedure.
I hope all these steps help you in resolving the problem related to the HP Notebook error code 0xc0000225. If you found, any kind of difficulty in solving the error, then you can contact our Experts who are available almost every day.
Reach on HP Printer customer support number (toll-free) for further help: –
For reaching to our HP customer support team, you need to dial HP Support Number, which is working all of the 365 days to help the customers. We at HP customer support service provide our customers with the best possible service. Hence, you can call our experts and avail of the needed help.
Visit the Website:- https://www.hptechnicalsupportphonenumber.com/blog/fix-hp-stream-notebook-error-code-0xc0000225/