The Data Center Infrastructure Management Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period. Data center infrastructure is a tool that evaluates and manages high-end data center facilities in different domains in the organization. It is the proper integration of information technology and facility management to aid uniform managing of systems throughout facility infrastructure to improve the data center efficiency. The global data center market infrastructure management is driven by a significant rise in big data and the increasing adoption of cloud-based services owing to its flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
Browse the full report description of "Global Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Market at https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/data-center-infrastructure-management-market
The growing digital ecosystem of highly connected devices and increasing adoption of IoT technology and Big Data is resulting in rapid growth in the amount of new data, data traffic, and therefore requires a proper system for storage of huge data. According to the World Economic Forum, the data published in February 2017, more than 3 billion people are connected to the internet compared to just 2.3 million in 1990. These 3 billion people generating data every second have led to the growth of big data.
Major companies are managing their business data through a data center as the deployment of an infrastructure facility involves a high installation cost that propels enterprises to shift to the data center infrastructure management. The data center infrastructure management is considered as a secure platform with cost-saving potential and capability to enhance performance and security. Due to these benefits, data center infrastructure management is being significantly preferred in several end-user applications such as banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), government & defense, IT & Telecom, E-commerce, and healthcare.
• In November 2018, Vertiv has introduced New-Gen Intelligent that is cloud-based management platform. This product launched brings enhanced visibility, analytics, and control to IT infrastructure that includes large enterprise and hyperscale facilities and at the edge of the network. The company uses IoT and cloud-based technologies to analyze the data generated by critical infrastructure systems across a network.
• In July 2019, Verne is a provider of advanced data center solutions for high-performance computing has announced that it has joint the NVIDIA DGX-2 is the most powerful AI system, Data Center Program as a certified colocation partner.
Current Market Trends Covered in the Market Report
• North America will be the largest market during the forecast period.
• Partnerships and Collaboration- Key strategy to remain competitive in the global data center infrastructure management market.
• The growing need for energy-efficient data centers owing to growing big data driving the market growth over the forecast period.
Data Centre Infrastructure Management Market Segmentation
By Deployment Type
• Government & Defense
• IT & Telecom
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market – Segment by Region
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/data-center-infrastructure-management-market
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667, +91 780-304-040