External hemmorhoids can be treated by over-the-counter creams, ointments or suppositories, which contain ingredients like witch hazel, lidocaine and hydrocortisone. There are also surgeries which can relieve one of piles but the best option is to go for natural treatments to get rid of hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are of 3 types
• Internal- These hemmorhoids are inside the rectal are and are not visible. It may cause pain and bleeding at the time of defecation, if an inflamed vein happens to be disturbed.
• External- External Hemorrhoids occur under the skin in the anal region. They can be itchy and cause uneasiness while sitting. If scratched, these can become chronic.
• Thrombosed- These hemorrhoids are characterized by a lump caused in the anal area, due to a blood clot formed in a hemmorhoid.
External hemorrhoids may require surgery, if they become chronic. But it’s always better to get rid of external hemorrhoids without surgery. There are natural treatments to get rid of external hemorrhoids which are safe and have no side effects.
External hemorrhoids are mainly, caused due to straining during bowel movements. This happens when the person gets constipated during pregnancy, old age, sitting in one position for long hours or several other reasons.
The methods by which external hemorrhoids can be diagnosed are
• Colonoscopy- Internal examination of the intestines with a CCD camera.
• Proctoscopy- A proctoscopy- or rectoscope is used to examine the rectal and anal activities.
• Anoscopy-A tube, called anoscope, is inserted in the anus to examine the internals.
• Sigmoidoscopy- examination of the large intestine through the rectum.
• Digital rectum exam.
Natural Treatment of hemorrhoids may include surgeries such as
• Hemmorhoidetomy- A surgery where local anaesthesia is given, the inflamed vein is tied up and the hemorrhoids are removed.
• Sclerotherapy- A medicine is injected into the swollen vein, making it shrink.
• Burning of hemmorhoids tissue with electrical coagulation, laser, or infrared light.
There are also herbal treatments for piles, which may save you from the pain of going through surgery.They are natural treatments to get rid of external hemorrhoids.
Some herbal treatments for piles are
• Warm Sitz baths
• Witch hazel
• Aloe Vera
• Coconut oil
• Ice packs
• Over-the-counter creams, which contain witch hazel and other herbs
Some more points can be taken care of to get rid of external hemorrhoids without surgery, such as
• Keep your body hydrated with lots of water intake
• Exercise regularly and stay active
• Eat a fibre-rich diet
• Maintain a regular bathroom routine to avoid constipation
Natural treatment for external hemorrhoids has been used over the centuries. There are also natural pills to shrink hemorrhoids. The most highly recommended is Pilesgon capsule. It is free of chemicals, does not cause side effects and is composed of natural herbs. These herbal pills help to get rid of external hemorrhoids without surgery and discomfort naturally. It is an FDA approved herbal treatment for piles.