New York, June 19: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Synthetic Biology Market (Synthetic DNA, Synthetic Genes, Synthetic Cells, XNA, Chassis Organisms, DNA Synthesis, Oligonucleotide Synthesis) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020”
Synthetic biology also called as constructive biology or system biology in which creating and designing new biological device, part which is not exist in environment. It also reconstructs the existing system to perform better job. It is branch of biology as well as engineering. The main aim of synthetic biology is to develop biological system same like engineers produce mechanical and electronic system. System based on molecular are helpful in detection and changes in health of body. It also helpful in developing synthetic vaccines. Synthetic biology plays vital role in HIV and cancer treatment. Synthetic biology accepts different technology such as nano-technology, bio-technology and more.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/synthetic-biology-market
The synthetic biology market is expected to exceed more than US$38 billion by 2020.
The major driving factors of synthetic biology market are as follows:
• Financial support and assistance from government and private organizations.
• Increasing number of individual conducting research.
• Growing number of industries entering in the market.
• Declining price of DNA sequencing.
The restraints factors of synthetic biology market are as follows:
• Issue related bio-safety and bio-security
• Creation of strict regulatory bodies
• Formation of ethical challenges
The synthetic biology market is segmented on the lines of its product, technology and application. The synthetic biology is segmented on the lines of its product are enabled products, core product and enabling products. The enabled product is further segmented into pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biofuels and agriculture. Under core product segmentation it covered synthetic DNA, synthetic genes, synthetic cells, XNA and chassis organisms. The enabling product is segmented into DNA synthesis and oligonucleotide synthesis. The synthetic biology is segmented on the lines of its technology like enabling technology and enabled technology. Under enabling technology it covers genome engineering, microfluidics technologies, DNA synthesis & sequencing technologies, bioinformatics technologies, biological components and integrated systems technologies. The enabled technology the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biofuels and agriculture. Under application segmentation the market covered into research & development, chemicals, agriculture, pharmaceuticals & diagnostics, biofuels, environment, biotechnology and biomaterials. The synthetic biology market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for synthetic biology and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for synthetic biology
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of synthetic biology with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include BASF, GEN9 Inc. , Algenol Biofuels , Codexis Inc. , GenScript Corporation , DuPont , Butamax Advanced Biofuels , BioAmber , Biosearch Technologies, Inc. , OriGene Technologies, Inc. , Synthetic Genomics, Inc. , GeneArt (Life Technologies) , GENEWIZ, Inc. , Eurofins Scientific, Inc. , Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. , DNA2.0, Inc. , Pareto Biotechnologies , Synthorx, Inc. , TeselaGen Biotechnology , Editas Medicine, Inc. , Twist Bioscience , GeneWorks Pty Ltd. , Proterro, Inc. and Blue heron (OriGene technologies Inc.) . Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Synthetic biology Market has been segmented as below:
by Product Analysis
• Enabling Products
• DNA Synthesis
• Oligonucleotide Synthesis
• Enabled Products
• Core Products
• Synthetic DNA
• Synthetic Genes
• Synthetic Cells
• Chassis Organisms
by Technology Analysis
• Enabling Technology
• Genome Engineering
• Microfluidics technologies
• DNA synthesis & sequencing technologies
• Bioinformatics technologies
• Biological components and integrated systems technologies
• Enabled Technology
• Pathway engineering
• Synthetic microbial consortia
• Biofuels technologies
by Application Analysis
• Research & Development
• Pharmaceuticals & Diagnostics
• Others (Environment, Biotechnology & Biomaterials, etc.)
by Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned synthetic biology industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of synthetic biology industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Other Research Report:
• Mobile Wallet Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth and Forecast 2016 - 2024 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/mobile-wallet-market
• Luxury Furniture Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/luxury-furniture-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States