New York, June 19: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Luxury Furniture Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024”
Luxury furniture having different style, beauty, security, comfort and more. Style will frequently differ a big deal when used in luxurious pieces. Style belongs into two category such as classic and modern. Another key feature of luxury furniture is type of material used, some of customers uses solid frames and some of customer uses expensive material such as silk or leather.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/luxury-furniture-market
Luxury furniture contain different movable parts which show-case the top of an best quality & design related with a particular period. Different furniture industries are concerned regarding their carbon footprints presenting environment friendly options. Since skills are developed the furniture designers find new innovative. Luxury furniture should contain low toxicity because it gives harmful impact on customers health.
The luxury furniture market is expected to exceed more than US$27 billion by 2020.
The major driving factors of luxury furniture market are as follows:
• Growing disposable income.
• Rapid urbanization.
• Increase in real estate industry.
• Change in life style of customer.
• Changing activities of customer.
The restraints factors of luxury furniture market are as follows:
• Requirement of expert labor force.
• Rising price of raw materials
The luxury furniture market is segmented on the lines of its material and end user . The luxury furniture market is segmented on the lines of its material like metal, plastic, wood, glass, leather and others. The luxury furniture market is segmented on the lines of its end user like domestic use and commercial use. The domestic use is further divided into kitchen, living and bedroom, bathroom, outdoor and lighting. Under commercial segmentation it covered into office, hospitality and others. The luxury furniture market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for luxury furniture and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for luxury furniture
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of luxury furniture with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Duresta Upholstery Ltd., Muebles Pico, Valderamobili, Giovanni Visentin, Scavolini, Laura Ashley, Iola Furniture Ltd., Nella Vetrina, Henredon Furniture Industries Inc. and Turri S.r.l. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Luxury furniture Market has been segmented as below:
by Material Analysis
by End User Analysis
• Domestic Use
• Living and bedroom
• Commercial Use
by Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned luxury furniture industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of luxury furniture industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Other Research Report:
• Mobile Wallet Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth and Forecast 2016 - 2024 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/mobile-wallet-market
• Synthetic Biology Market (Synthetic DNA, Synthetic Genes, Synthetic Cells, XNA, Chassis Organisms, DNA Synthesis, Oligonucleotide Synthesis) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/synthetic-biology-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States