Float Pontoon manufacturers share the main advantages of floating docks
1. The material of the floating dock is high molecular weight high density polyethylene (HMWHDPE), which is a reinforced material for anti-corrosion, anti-freezing, anti-oxidation and anti-purification lines, and is not eroded by seawater, chemicals, chemicals, oil stains and aquatic organisms; No pollution and no damage to the environment.
2. The upper surface of the float body is designed with a non-slip pattern, which is safe and stable; all four corners are rounded and obtuse angled to avoid the common dangers of ordinary cement, wooden, and iron facilities, such as slipping, being injured by wood chips, and rust nails. Wait.
3. High bearing capacity, the cylinder is stable and durable, and the bearing capacity per square meter can reach more than 325kg.
4. Except for force majeure and improper use in the natural environment, almost no maintenance and repair costs are required.
5. The assembly is simple, fast, flexible, and diverse in shape. The whole adopts a modular structure, which can quickly change the platform shape to meet the needs of various landscapes. The appearance is bright and beautiful, which adds icing to the scenic spot and enhances the promotion effect. Different atmospheres create different architectural styles from other material products (wood, steel).
6. It can save a lot of cost and time for maintenance, repair, replacement and overhaul.
7. The supporting equipment is complete, including mooring bolts, bollards, anti-collision balls, guardrails, landing bridges and pedals, etc. The floating pier can moor various sizes of boats; in addition, due to the buoyancy characteristics of the floating platform on the water, the pier can follow The water level automatically rises and falls, and the safety and comfort of passengers getting on and off the vessel are greatly increased.
The above content is shared and organized by Jet Ski Dock manufacturers, hoping to help those in need.