Global Autonomous Emergency Braking Market By Brake Type (Drum Brake, Disc Brake), Technology (Camera-Based, Fusion-Based, LiDAR-Based, RaDAR-Based), Application (Forward Emergency Braking System, Multi-Directional Emergency Braking System, Reverse Emergency Braking System), Brake Usage (Forward Collision Warning, Dynamic Brake Support, Crash Imminent Braking), Operating Speed (High Speed Inter-Urban, Low Speed-City, Pedestrian/Vulnerable Road Users)
Market Analysis: Global Autonomous Emergency Braking Market
Global autonomous emergency braking market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 18.47% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of government regulations regarding the prevention of accidents and crashes along with increasing concerns regarding driver and pedestrian’s safety.
Fill Out Details to Receive Sample Report Copy Here @
Market Definition: Global Autonomous Emergency Braking Market
Autonomous emergency braking is the application of a combination of various technologies of sensors, cameras, software service vehicular components where in these systems are activated when the vehicle is moving above a certain speed. This system either inform the user of any collision warning or even apply the brakes itself to avoid any accident. This system continuously checks the vehicle surroundings for any pedestrians or obstacles while monitoring the vehicle speed.
• Rise in the levels of spending power of individuals, is expected to improve the growth levels of the market
• Increasing adoption and sales of vehicles globally, is expected to drive the growth of the market
• Rising number of accidents and collisions of vehicles, is expected to foster growth in the market
• Technological advancements and increased prevalence of autonomous technology in automotive industry, is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
• Large costs associated with the integration of these systems, is expected to hinder the growth of the market
• Lack of technological infrastructure in developing regions of the world and complications arising due to this factor, is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
Speak To Analyst @
Global Autonomous Emergency Braking Market Segmentation:
By Brake Type
• Drum Brake
• Disc Brake
• Light Detection and Ranging-Based (LiDAR)
• Radio Detection and Ranging-Based (RaDAR)
• Forward Emergency Braking System
• Multi-Directional Emergency Braking System
• Reverse Emergency Braking System
By Brake Usage
• Forward Collision Warning
• Dynamic Brake Support
• Crash Imminent Braking
By Operating Speed
• High Speed Inter-Urban
• Low Speed-City
• Pedestrian/Vulnerable Road Users
• Audible Buzzers
• Visual Indicators
By Level of Automation Driving
By Vehicle Type
o Passenger Vehicles
o Commercial Vehicles
o Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
o Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
• Electric & Hybrid Vehicles
Key Developments in the Market:
• In June 2019, KPS Capital Partners announced that they agreed with Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd. to sell their company “Chasis Brakes International Group”. It is one of the largest manufacturers of braking systems. This acquisition will significantly expand the geographical presence of Hitachi Automotive Systems along with various manufacturing facilities associated with the company.
Global autonomous emergency braking market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of autonomous emergency braking market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Global Terminal Tractor Market