Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Onco-Nutrition & Supplements Market: by Onco-Epidemiology, By Type of Cancer (Head & Neck, HLL, Stomach & Gastrointestinal, Liver, Pancreatic, Oesophageal, Lung, Breast, Multiple Myeloma, Breast Cancer, etc) By End Usage (Hospitals and Home) and by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies The Global Onco-Nutrition & Supplements Market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Onco-Nutrition & Supplements Market: Highlights
Cancer survivors and patients know that good nutrition is important not only during treatment but also after that. Eating a variety of foods and well-balanced meals can help them feel better and stay stronger. While it has been proven that eating well during treatment helps to maintain the patient’s body weight, improves strength and energy, decreases the risk of infection and assists in healing and recovery. Oncologists also believe that some cancer treatments work better when the patients are put on a special diet plan. With a better diet plan the patients have been observed to maintain a healthy body weight often have a better prognosis.
Click here to read the detailed TOC of the reports:-
Request sample here:-
People who have cancer may need to eat a diet high in protein. Protein is important for cell growth and repair and a healthy immune system. The report studies the consumption market as well as the production market and identifies the gaps for the new entrants as well as shares insights for the established players in this segment.
The report also looks at the opportunity geography wise hence giving a 360 degree view of the market, its opportunities and gaps for the reader.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
• Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
• Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
• Market trend and forecast analysis
• Market segment trend and forecast
• Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
• Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
• Emerging trends
• Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
• Key success factors
• Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
1. Is the onco-nutrition market an attractive investment for the existing F&B industry?
2. What are the options available for cancer patients and survivors?
3. Which market is more lucrative nutrition or the supplements market?
4. Which technologies are available currently and how will the future technologies disrupt the market?
The Global Onco-Nutrition & Supplements Market is segmented into the following categories:
By Type of Cancer
• Head & Neck
• Stomach & Gastrointestinal
• Multiple Myeloma, etc
By End Usage
• North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
• Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
• Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.