It is one thing planning to adopt one and another one getting reliable remote patient monitoring. It takes more than having a facility that can monitor its patients whenever it fits them best. With SPAC International, things are done differently thanks to the latest technologies and developments that make monitoring of patients remotely or using mobile facilities easy.
About SPAC International
SPAC International, (Sargas Pharmaceutical Adherence and Compliance International) is a team dedicated to making health management and monitoring easy and seamless. We have invested in the latesttechnologies, compassionate clinical case managers and equipment that enhance our service delivery and at its best. With services likeremote physiological monitoring and mobile monitoring of patients, we do not doubt that we are a stronger force to be reckoned with.
We work with almost everyone in the health sector:
• Insurance providers
• Pharmaceutical companies and
• Health Plans
We also provide services for:
• Chronic care management.
• Mobile Oncology Medication Therapy Monitoring®.
• Medication Therapy Monitoring®.
• Drug Adherence®.
• Population health management.
• Medical homes (PCMHS).
• Accountable care organization (ACO).
• Remote patient monitoring.
Why Choose Us?
Why should anyone choose SPAC International? Do we have anything that makes us unique and worth investing your trust in us? The answer is Yes.
1. We have worked on building partnerships with physicians whereby we ensure there is:
• mHealth applications that keep patients engaged with their physicians.
• Instant feedback on patients’ symptoms and performance.
• Patient health information exchange that is available in a portal for the entire care team to access regardless of what each of their specialty may be. In this case, doctors can see their patients’ health record in real-time.
• Real time Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Pulse Oxygen rate, and Activity Monitoring available in our Chronic Care Management Cloud® and SPAC Chronic Care Management Physician, Patient and Pharmacy Portals®.
2. We also partner with patients to ensure:
• Barriers preventing patients fromeasily accessing their treatment are minimized.
• There is the utilization of all possible means that include mHealth for communicating with patients as well as their caregivers and family members.
We have an extensive network of other collaborations and partnerships in our system. With the need to make the interaction and feedback access between physicians and patients easy, SPAC International and its compassionate case management team gets itself at the helm of an efficient system that helps achieve The Triple Aim: Care, health and cost.
You can learn more about us by visiting www.spacinternational.comtoday.