Navi Mumbai, India: Market Report on India present the latest report on “Hotels & Motels Industry”, Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
The BRIC Hotels & Motels industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC hotels & motels market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC hotels & motels market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC hotels & motels market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC hotels & motels market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC hotels & motels market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC hotels & motels market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC hotels & motels market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC hotels & motels market?
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the hotels & motels industry and had a total market value of $89.1 billion in 2015. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 9.1% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the hotels & motels industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $59.6 billion in 2015. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $11.8, $11.7, and $6.1 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the hotels & motels industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $77.1 billion in 2020, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $19.9, $14.7 and $8.3 billion, respectively.
To read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/service-industry-market-research-reports-14309/hotels-motels-bric-brazil-russia-india-china.html
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/service-industry.html?q=Hotels+%26+Motels&ipage=&sortby=dd
About Market Reports on India : Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Mail: [email protected]