Navi Mumbai, India: Market Report on India present the latest report on “Consumer and Market Insights on Spirits in India”, this report provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
Growing young population and rising disposable incomes is driving the Spirits market in India. The market is being led by the Whiskey category while the Vodka category is forecast to register fastest growth in volume terms during 2015-2020. Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in the country. Diageo Plc and Pernod Ricard S.A. are the leading players in the Indian Spirits market.
- The Indian Spirits market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2015-2020 in value terms.
- The Whiskey category is the largest value category in the Indian Spirits market.
- The Vodka category is expected to record maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
- On-trade transactions account for the majority share in the distribution of Tequila & Mezcal in the Indian Spirits market.
- McDowell's No. 1 is the leading brand in the Brandy category in India.
- Screw Top is the only closure type used in the Indian Spirits market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for seven categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass; container data for: Bottle;
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
To read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/food-beverages-market-research-reports-13654/consumer-spirits-india.html
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/food-beverages.html?q=Spirits&ipage=&sortby=dd
About Market Reports on India : Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Mail: [email protected]