Ayurveda invites people to become healthier and happier with its naturalness. The foundation of RASA Ayurveda’s vision lies in the fact that we can live in our naturalness of health and peace of mind by connecting with our human essentiality and our inner abode of effortlessness more. With its Ayurvedic products, the organisation aims to make lives better.
Products offered by RASA Ayurveda
RASA Ayurveda offers a wide variety of Ayurvedic products, such as:
Products for face:
● Ubtan cleansers: Cleanser and mask products including Vata Ubtan, Pitta Ubtan, Kapha Ubtan, and Tridosha Ubtan
● Botanical toners: Vata hydrating toner, Pitta soothing toner, Kapha clarifying toner, and Tridosha uplifting toner
● Facial elixirs: Vata, Pitta, Kapha, and Tridosha facial elixirs, and Kansa wand
● Daily ritual tools: Gandusha oil for oral rinse, Nasya oil, Karna Purana oil, hair oil, copper tongue scraper , copper neti pot, copper water bottle, Garshana glove – dry brush, rose water, Himalayan pink salt, and herbal tooth powder
● Abhyanga oils: Tridosha, Pitta, Kapha, and Vata Abhyanga oils
● Sacred essences: Vata Lakshmi, Pitta Sundari, Kapha Gayatri, and Men’s Shiva sacred essences
● Spice mixes: Vata, Pitta, Kapha, and Tridosha spice mixes
● SuperDrinks: Golden Mylk, Ayurvedic Cacao, Ayurvedic coffee, Tulsi Cleanse and Clarify tea, Vata calming tea, Pitta soothing tea, Kapha uplifting tea, and Tulsi herbal chai.
● SuperHerb potions: Adapt to life potion, Popeye protein potion, Wild woman potion, Mighty man potion, Lover’s potion, Higher wisdom potion, Nighty night potion, Slim and trim potion, Skin purge potion, Liver scrub potion, Strong bones potion, and Potion power kit.
● SuperHerb singles: Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Brahmi, Triphala, Moringa, Neem, Amalaki, Gotu Kola, and Kapikacchu.
Ingredients and process:
All items in RASA Apothecary undergo a loving and conscious conception. Their process involves:
● Ethical sourcing: Every raw material is sourced ethically. Be it plant, oil or superherb purchased, it goes under a rigorous inspection. RASA specifically collects items from small businesses that care about the environment and their clients. The organisation also supports NGOs and women’s cooperatives while focusing on local Canadian suppliers and crafters.
● Vegan and organic: All products are created from the highest quality of vegan, organic, and wild harvested plant materials.
● Samyoga: Each of the creations is formulated carefully with deep contemplation according to the Ayurvedic wisdom of Samyoga, which means right combinations. By recognising the synergistic qualities of plant life, their full potential of healing is drawn out.
● Eco-stewardship: The Ayurveda clinic puts utmost effort to make every item eco-conscious and exemplary to step minimally on the earth.
They handcraft the items in small batches with smudge, sacred mantra, Sankalpa (intention), love, and prayer.
To know more about the products and services of RASA Ayurveda, visit their official website: https://rasa-ayurveda.com/.
About RASA Ayurveda:
RASA is a leading Ayurveda clinic, Apothecary, and Ayurveda School in Canada. The organization started its movement based on the fact that simplicity is the closest to nature. They share Ayurveda for the benefits of all beings. RASA helps its clients to use the wisdom and tools of Ayurveda for limitless health and vibrancy.