According to Data Bridge Market Research new Market report “North America Healthcare IT Market”, has accounted a Market value of USD 58.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow to USD 148.4 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022.
Get Your Free Sample Report URL: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/product-launch/north-america-healthcare-it-market/
• After the initiation of Affordable care act in 2010, the shift is U.S. healthcare has shifted towards, dynamic value based services than volume based static model.
• U.S. almost spends 7% of its GDP is healthcare and still is not able to generate proper healthcare.
• To integrate and record all healthcare proceedings in U.S. healthcare IT has received immense acceptance I the U.S. and Canada.
• After Obamacare there was a sharp rise in healthcare spending in U.S., according to OECD in 2015 U.S. spends about USD 8,713 per person per year which is double the OECD average.
• Under Obamacare it is expected in next 5 years healthcare expenditure may take up about 20% of the nation’s GDP.
• Healthcare IT can play a very important role in minimizing expenditure in such a costly era. Owing to the above factors U.S. is expected to dominate the healthcare IT Market.
In-depth profiling of key players has been conducted along with recent developments (new product launches & partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the North America healthcare IT Market.
The non-clinical solutions segment includes:
• Pharmacy information systems,
• Medication management systems,
• Healthcare asset management,
• Workforce management systems,
• Revenue cycle management,
• Financial management systems,
• Medical document management systems,
• healthcare information exchange,
• Population health management,
• supply chain management,
• Healthcare analytics, and
• Customer relationship management.
The payer solutions segment includes:
• Pharmacy analysis and audit, claims management, fraud management, computer-assisted coding, care management, medical document management systems, payment management solutions, provider network management, member eligibility management, and other payer HCIT solutions. In 2015, the claims management segment accounted for the largest share of 29.7% of the North American healthcare IT payer solutions Market.
• Based on geography the Market is segmented into 3 countries, U.S. Canada, Mexico. U.S. has been among the frontrunners in the development of the IT framework for the healthcare industry.
• The healthcare IT Market in the U.S. possesses lucrative growth opportunities, owing to the presence of several large hospitals and health systems, changing regulations, rising geriatric population, and increasing need to curtail healthcare costs in the country. A number of major global players are also based in the U.S., owing to which the U.S. is a center for innovation in the healthcare IT Market.
Some of the major players in the North American healthcare IT Market include
• McKesson Corporation,
• Oracle Corporation Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.,
• Nextgen Healthcare,
• Greenway Medical Technologies,
• Practice Fusion, Athenahealth, Inc.,
• Philips Healthcare, Infor, Inc.,
• Epic Systems Corporation,
• GE Healthcare,
• Siemens Healthcare,
• Cerner Corporation,
• Agfa-Gevaert Group,
• EClinical Works LLC. and
• Carestream Health, among other vernacular players.
About This Report Industry Analysis in Details: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/product-launch/north-america-healthcare-it-market/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best Market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the Market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]