Data Bridge Market Research new market report “APAC X-Ray Detectors Market,
By Product Type (Flat Panel, Computed Radiography, Line Scan, CCD) Portability (Fixed, Mobile) Application (MI, Dental, Security, Vet, Industrial) End User (ICU, Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Lab) country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of APAC)–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
APAC x-ray detectors market is projected to reach USD 7.82 billion by 2024 from USD 4.5 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.2 percent in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Request For Sample-https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=apac-x-ray-detectors-market.
The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Recent trends in the APAC x-ray detectors market such as price reduction of detectors, integration of detector platforms, increasing demand of flat panel detectors, affordability of portable x-ray detectors among others is expected to drive the market in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Currently, the x-ray detectors advancements are concentrated in the hospitals segment but the non-hospital segment are still using computed radiography detectors. Soon the price reductions and the integration needs will lead the digitalization and shift from computed radiography detectors to flat panel detectors.
However, in recent years digitalization of x-ray detectors technology has increased, and is expected to increase significantly in the forecast period bringing advanced digital x-ray detectors to mobile locations, and shifting analog to digital real time imaging will boost the market potential in present times. Also, increasing aging population, rising disposable income, improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing access to healthcare facilities, and rising healthcare spending are contributing to the growth of the APAC market. For instance, East Asia and Pacific population is aging faster as compared to any other region. According to World Bank, in 2015, 211 million aged population lived in East Asia and this number is expected to increase in the future. Also, in Japan aging population is rising due to which spending by the Japanese government healthcare is increasing. According to United Nations Population Fund Asia & the Pacific (UNPFA), the number of older population in the Asia-Pacific is expected to triple and it will reach 1.3 billion by 2050.
Request For TOC-https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=apac-x-ray-detectors-market
On the other hand, tough policy decision such as pension system, lack of insurance, lack of awareness about the upcoming technologies in the middle-income countries may hamper the growth of the APAC market in the future. For instance, in developing middle-income countries like China, Thailand, and Vietnam managing the aging population is a big challenge as it requires tough policy decisions. Also, high initial cost of digital x-ray systems, lack of skilled professionals, acceptance of computed radiology detectors due to low price, slow acceptance of digital detectors, and stringent regulatory procedures for product approvals are some of the factors which may hinder the growth of x-ray detector market.
Market Segmentation: APAC X-ray detectors Market
• The APAC x-ray detectors market is segmented based on product type, portability, application, end-user, and region.
• On the basis of product type, the APAC x-ray detectors market is segmented into flat panel detectors (FPD), computed radiography detectors (CRD), line scan detectors, and charged coupled devices detectors (CCD).
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into direct and indirect FPD. The indirect FPD is further segmented into cesium iodide (CsI) indirect FPD and gadolinium oxysulfide indirect FPD.
• On the basis of portability, it is segmented into fixed detectors, tethered detectors and mobile detectors.
• On the basis of application, the APAC x-ray detectors market is segmented into medical imaging, dental security, veterinary, and industrial. The medical imaging application is further sub segmented into static imaging (general radiography and mammography) and dynamic imaging (general fluoroscopy, surgical imaging, and cardiovascular imaging).
• Based on region, the market is segmented into major countries such as
• South Korea,
• and Rest of APAC. In 2016, Japan region dominated the market with approximately 20 percent market share and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.2 percent.
Competitive Landscape: APAC X-ray detectors Market
Some of the major players operating in the APAC x-ray detectors market are
• Agfa Healthcare,
• Amptek, Inc.,
• Analogic Corporation,
• Canon Inc.,
• Detection Technology Oyj,
• Fujifilm Medical Systems,
• Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.,
• Konica Minolta, Inc.,
• Moxtek, Inc.,
• Perkinelmer, Inc.,
• Rigaku Corporation,
• Thales Group,
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., T
• oshiba Corporation,
• Varian Medical Systems,
• YXLON International GmbH,
• Horiba Scientific,
• Hitachi, Philips Healthcare,
• XG Lab,
• Marel Poultry,
• Rayence, Showcor Ltd.,
• Pony Industry Co.,
• Ltd., Sydor Technologies,
• and XIA LLC among others.
Speak To Analyst-https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=apac-x-ray-detectors-market
About Us :-Data bridge Market Research is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
Mail: [email protected]