A Porcine of Interest OSRS is a new quest released on September 11th. Here is A Porcine of Interest quest guide with fast walkthrough and rewards.
Good News! The 60% Off Sale for Autumn 2020 on RSorder.com will kick off at 3:00 a.m. GMT on Sept 18, 2020. Totally 750M RS gold 2007 & 3500M RS3 gold (50 portions of 15M OSRS gold and 50 portions of 70M RS3 gold) with amazing 60% off is waiting for you!
How to complete A Porcine of Interest?
1. To start this quest, check the noticeboard on the east side of Draynor village Market.
2. Talk to Sarah north of the loom at Falador farm.
3. Go to the crossroads South of Draynor Manor.
4. Follow the cabbages and carrots on the ground north-east towards the strange hole.
5. Use the rope on the strange hole, and then climb down.
6. Follow the cave to the end and investigate the skeleton.
7. After the cut-scene, talk to Spria OSRS to receive reinforced goggles. Equip the goggles.
8. Return to the hole in the ground and kill Sourhog.
9. Use a knife or slashing weapon to remove the foot from the dead Sourhog.
10. Return to Sarah.
11. Return to Spria.
Rewards from A Porcine of Interest quest
1 Quest point
1,000 Slayer experience
30 Slayer reward points
Access to the Sourhog Cave and Sourhog slayer tasks from Spria or Turael
Existing slayer helmets will have reinforced goggles added to them
It will be great if this guide can help you complete A Porcine of Interest OSRS.
Besides, 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products. Buy from https://www.rsorder.com/ at anytime.