US fruit beer market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. The dynamic shift towards the non-alcoholic beer is the major factor accelerating the growth of the market. High awareness regarding the health benefits of alcohol-free beer has led its adoption in the country. Non-alcoholic beer contains antioxidants and is rich in taste and flavor, which makes it an increasingly consumed beer in the country. Market players have also conducted some initiatives to increase sales of their non-alcoholic beer brands. For instance, Miller introduced Sharp’s in the US, with the tagline, Keep Your Edge.
A full report of US Fruit Beer Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/us-fruit-beer-market
These kinds of initiatives support to increase the brand impact on US consumers, which accelerated the sale of non-alcoholic beer brands in the country. Microbreweries have been continuing to establish their space in the US beer market by targeting millennial consumers. As a result, the major manufacturers of non-alcoholic brands are expanding the range of their products in the US to maintain their competitiveness. For instance, in February 2019, Natural Light launched refreshing new strawberry lemonade beer, Naturdays. Anheuser-Busch designed Naturdays keeping whole day refreshment in mind. The company declared that this beer will be available across the US. Therefore, the rising launches of fruit-flavored non-alcoholic brands to cope up with the changing behavior of consumers are contributing to the growth of the market.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/us-fruit-beer-market
Scope of the US Fruit Beer Market
• The market number available for 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered- By Flavor and Distribution Channel
• Competitive Landscape-Anheuser-Busch InBev, Abita Brewing Co., FIFCO USA, Shipyard Brewing Co., and The Boston Beer Co.
Key Developments in the US Fruit Beer Market
• In November 2019, Jester King launched More Dots-barrel aged wild ale refermented the blend with 2,000 pounds of black currants from Samson Farms in Everson, Washington. Later when the refermentation of fruit reached complete dryness, the company packaged the beer into kegs and bottles for natural conditioning/refermentation. It contains 5.8% alcohol by volume (ABV).
• In August 2019, Anheuser-Busch InBev acquired Platform Beer, the US-based brewery company. Under the acquisition, Platform will be integrated into the Anheuser-Busch Brewers Collective unit, which involves a dozen craft beer partners. The platform produces barrel-aged beers, fruit ales, seasonal beverages, sour beer, ciders, and a range of hard seltzer. The acquisition will diversify the product portfolio of Anheuser-Busch InBev and will further strengthen its position in the US beer market.
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/us-fruit-beer-market
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment dominates the market in base year?
• Which segment will project fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region/segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
US Fruit Beer Market-Segmentation
By Distribution Channel
• Abita Brewing Company
• All Saints Brewing Co.
• Allagash Brewing Co.
• Anheuser-Busch InBev
• Bell's Brewery, Inc.
• FIFCO USA
• Joseph James Brewing Co.
• Molson Coors Beverage Co.
• New Glarus Brewing Co.
• Shipyard Brewing Co.
• Sixpoint Brewery
• The Boston Beer Co.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667, +91 7803040404