Bangalore: The coaching center recently organized a press meet in the city which was attended by their top executives. They spoke in detail about the courses offered by their institute.
“QSoCs is a joint venture by a group of highly skilled and experienced professionals from the semiconductor industry. There is a wide gap in the demand and supply of skilled professionals in the industry. We aim to bridge the gap by providing high-quality training that focuses on foundation subjects, practical experience and fine-tuning the skills to supply the semiconductor industry with capable professionals.
Our syllabus and courses have been designed to make sure that students get adequate exposure to practice experience in our fully equipped lab. We focus on the basics and train the students to learn the foundation topics as we understand the importance of getting the basics right. Many students these days despite having degrees do not get good jobs as they don’t pay attention to the core concepts.
Our VLSI coaching centres in Bangalore are spacious, comfortable, pleasant, and student-friendly. Students should be comfortable to be able to concentrate on their studies. Apart from subject-related training, we provide 100% placement opportunities. Our HR team finds the best opportunities for our students. Most of our ex-students are placed in prestigious companies such as Wipro, Infosys, SanDisk, Altran, Aims, Cadence, and many other companies.” Said one of the executives.
The coaching center offers the following courses to their students for a nominal fee. They offer internship programs along with soft skills development classes, aptitude training, technical group discussions, and real-time projects.
They conduct Free One Day Internship programs periodically for students who would like to know more about the subjects and about the semiconductor industry in detail. The day is filled with interactive sessions, lectures, and quizzes where participants can win prizes and get a certificate of participation.
There is more than one type of VLSI design course in Bangalore. Let us take a look at the courses offered by the coaching center.
1. A full-time Internship Program in Design Verification for 4 weeks with 7 modules including a standard industry-approved project. Students of third year BE/ BTech are eligible to join the program.
2. A weekend program for 3 months known as the QSoCs Diploma in Design Verification (QDDV) with 16 modules and a 2-week project.
3. A full-time, 4-month program called QSoCs Certified Analog Layout Engineer (QCALE) with10 modules.
4. A full-time, 6-month training program called QSoCs Certified Design Verification Engineer (QCDVE) with 23 modules and 6-week projects.
5. A full-time 6 moths program known as QSoCs Certified Physical Design Engineer (QCPDE) with 15 modules.
About the company: QSoCs (https://www.qsocs.com/) a VLSI training center believes in providing the best quality resources and solutions to the students.