Albany, New York, April 28, 2015 : A report titled ‘Dietary Supplements Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2014–2020’ is now available on Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE), the portal has announced. The report, published by Market Research Report Search Engine (MRRSE), brings to the fore growth figures and important findings pertaining to the global dietary supplements market. According to the study, the market, which approximated US$ 61.84 billion in 2014, will chart a CAGR of 5.3% between 2015 and 2020, by which year it is pegged to be worth US$ 84.8 billion.
Browse Full Report with TOC : http://www.mrrse.com/dietary-supplements-market
While an increasingly health conscious consumer base is emerging worldwide, this change doesn’t have a remarkably positive impact on the growth prospects o the dietary supplements market. Nevertheless, there are other factors that augur well for the market; these include: Higher adoption of preventive healthcare measures by consumers, augmented consumer incomes (especially in developing nations), and innovative product launches by companies in the dietary supplements market. The geriatric population base today consumes more dietary supplements as compared to their counterparts a few decades ago. This factor also helps add to the global demand for dietary supplements.
For the purpose of this study, the report segments the global dietary supplements market thus: By product, by application type, and by geographical region.
The product segment is further split into: Vitamins, protein supplements, minerals, probiotics, blended supplements, fish oils/Omega 3-6-9, and others. The single-largest revenue share in the dietary supplements market by product is expected to be held by vitamin supplements (38%) by 2020. Another segment that will constitute a significant share of the market is fish oils/Omega 3-6-9, which will likely contribute to 16% of all market revenues by 2020, registering a 13.2% CAGR through the period of forecast.
The report also studies the dietary supplements market by health enhancement applications as: Energy, women’s health and beauty, bone and joint health, and heart health. Of these, the report reveals that dietary supplements for increasing energy levels will expand at the highest rate (13.3%) between 2015 and 2020. Other supplements such as those consumed for improved immunity, bone health, better heart health, and a regulated digestion system will also gain greater market share through the forecast period of the report.
The report evaluates the dynamics of the following geographical regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. Of these, APAC will hold an impressive revenue share (44%) of the global dietary supplements market by 2020, and will be trailed by North America and Europe.
Send An Enquiry : http://www.mrrse.com/enquiry/122
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. 2. Research Methodology
3. 3. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
4. 4. Market Overview 4.1 Market Introduction- Global Dietary Supplement Market 4.1.1 Market Definition 4.1.2 Market Taxonomy 4.1.3 Regulatory Frameworks- By Region 4.2 Global Dietary Supplement Market 4.2.1 Global Dietary Supplement Market Size 4.2.2 Recent Developments 4.3 Global Dietary Supplements Market 4.3.1 Global Dietary Supplements Market Size 4.3.2 Recent Developments 4.4 Market Evolution- Global Dietary Supplements Market 4.5 Market Dynamics- Global Dietary Supplements Market 4.5.1 Drivers 18.104.22.168 Economic Drivers 22.214.171.124 Supply Side Drivers 126.96.36.199 Demand Side Drivers 4.5.2 Restraints 4.5.3 Market Trends
5. 5. Global Dietary Supplements Market Analysis, By Region, 2014- 2020 5.1 Introduction 5.1.1 Market Size & Forecast 5.1.2 Y-o-Y growth 5.1.3 BPS Analysis 5.2 North America Market Analysis & Forecast 5.2.1 Market Size & Forecast 5.2.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 5.2.3 Impact Analysis of Drivers 5.3 Latin America Market Analysis & Forecast 5.3.1 Market Size & Forecast 5.3.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 5.3.3 Impact Analysis of Drivers 5.4 Europe Market Analysis & Forecast 5.4.1 Market Size & Forecast 5.4.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 5.4.3 Impact Analysis of Drivers 5.5 Asia Pacific Market Analysis & Forecast 5.5.1 Market Size & Forecast 5.5.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 5.5.3 Impact Analysis of Drivers 5.6 Middle East & Africa Market Analysis & Forecast 5.6.1 Market Size & Forecast 5.6.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 5.6.3 Impact Analysis of Drivers 5.7 Market Attractiveness Index, By Region 5.8 Regional Trends 5.9 New Product Launches ( 2012-2014 )
6. 6. Global Dietary Supplement Market Analysis, By Product Type 6.1 Introduction 6.1.1 Market Size & Forecast 6.1.2 Y-o-Y Growth 6.1.3 BPS Analysis 6.2 Global Vitamins Market Analysis & Forecast 6.2.1 Market Size & Forecast 6.2.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 6.3 Global Minerals Market Analysis & Forecast 6.3.1 Market Size & Forecast 6.3.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 6.4 Global Probiotics Market Analysis & Forecast 6.4.1 Market Size & Forecast 6.4.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 6.5 Global Protein Supplement Market Analysis & Forecast 6.5.1 Market Size & Forecast 6.5.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 6.6 Global Fish Oil/ Omega Fatty Acids Market Analysis & Forecast 6.6.1 Market Size & Forecast 6.6.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 6.7 Global Blended Supplements Market Analysis & Forecast 6.7.1 Market Size & Forecast 6.7.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 6.8 Global Other Dietary Supplements Market Analysis & Forecast 6.8.1 Market Size & Forecast 6.8.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 6.9 Market Attractiveness Index ( By Product Type) 6.10 Product Trends
7. 7. Global Dietary Supplements Market Analysis, By Health Enhancement 7.1 Introduction 7.1.1 Market Size & Forecast 7.1.2 Y-o-Y Growth 7.1.3 BPS Analysis 7.2 Global Women Health & Beauty Market Analysis & Forecast 7.2.1 Market Size & Forecast 7.2.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 7.3 Global Bone & Joint Health Market Analysis & Forecast 7.3.1 Market Size & Forecast 7.3.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 7.4 Global Immune System Analysis & Forecast 7.4.1 Market Size & Forecast 7.4.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 7.5 Global Heart Health Market Analysis & Forecast 7.5.1 Market Size & Forecast 7.5.2 Absolute $ Opportunity 7.6 Attractiveness Index, By Health Enhancement 7.7 Key Trends
8. 8. Global Dietary Supplement Market- Competitive Landscape 8.1 Competitive Dashboard 8.2 Competitive Benchmarking 8.3 Top 5 Competitor Analysis 8.4 Company Profiles 8.4.1 Glanbia Plc 188.8.131.52 SWOT Analysis 184.108.40.206 Recent Developments & Business Strategy 220.127.116.11 Financials 8.4.2 Nature’s Bounty, Inc. 18.104.22.168 SWOT Analysis 22.214.171.124 Recent Developments & Business Strategy 126.96.36.199 Financials 8.4.3 Herbal Life International 188.8.131.52 SWOT Analysis 184.108.40.206 Recent Developments & Business Strategy 220.127.116.11 Financials 8.4.4 Atrium Innovations 18.104.22.168 SWOT Analysis 22.214.171.124 Recent Developments & Business Strategy 126.96.36.199 Financials 8.4.5 Danone 188.8.131.52 SWOT Analysis 184.108.40.206 Recent developments & Business Strategy 220.127.116.11 Financials 8.5 Recent Conglomerations in the Industry ( 2012-2014)
Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE) is an industry-leading database of market intelligence reports. Headquartered in New York, U.S., MRRSE is driven by a stellar team of research experts and advisors trained to offer objective advice. Our sophisticated search algorithm returns results based on the report title, geographical region, publisher, or other keywords.
MRRSE partners exclusively with leading global publishers to provide clients single-point access to top-of-the-line market research. MRRSE’s repository is updated every day to keep its clients ahead of the next new trend in market research, be it competitive intelligence, product or service trends or strategic consulting.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
Email: [email protected]