Steve Muehler, the Founder & Senior Managing Member of Private Placement Markets, today announced that the firm will begin residential mortgage lending operations in the States of California and New York in January of 2021, and rollout to all fifty states during the calendar year of 2021.
Steve Muehler’s release stated, “In the second quarter of 2017, real estate values in the United States surpassed their pre-housing crisis levels and have continued to increase. As of the third quarter of just last year, the total value of real estate owned in the United States was nearly $29.2 Trillion USD, with mortgage debt of only $10.5 Trillion USD, which means that Americans have about $18.7 Trillion in USD in home equity, leading to a long sustained mortgage refinance and new purchase industry that will last for years, and right now is the time to get in.”
Private Placement Markets will offer Industry Conforming Conventional Home Loans, FHA and VA Home Loans, as well as private portfolio loans (also known as Alternative Mortgage Loans).
To learn more about the Private Placement Portfolio of Companies, visit:
• Private Placement Markets Securities: https://www.PPMSecurities.com
• Private Placement Debt Markets: https://www.PPMDebt.com
• Private Placement Equity Markets: https://www.PPMEquity.com
• Private Placement Markets – Real Estate Loans: https://www.PPMLoans.com
• EquityLock Residential: https://www.EquityLockResidenital.com
• EquityLock Commercial: https://www.EquityLockCommercial.com
Additional Online Resources:
About Mr. Steve Muehler, Founder & Senior Managing Member:
Personal Site: http://www.SteveMuehler.com
Personal Site: www.StevenMuehler.com
All trademarks and service marks are the property of the respective parties.
NEWS SOURCE: Private Placement Markets, LLC (a Delaware Limited Liability Company) & Mr. Steve Muehler