But have you ever thought what other ways these wooden hangers could be used? Well this article is about a few innovative ways of using wooden or even plastic hangers as day-to-day life hacks.
• A magazine or news paper holder- Just take some wooden hangers and suspend it by its hook on a nail so that it is close to your arm. Put the newspapers and regular magazines in the hanger. There you go! You have your suspended magazine holder. Use wooden hanger because in case of plastic hangers, the friction will be less and so the magazines might fall down.
• The keeper of shades- sometimes you have looked at your collection of shades and wondered where to keep them? Here is an easy hack. Suspend a hanger and use it as the holder for your shades.
• Ribbon keeper- you are a crafts person and you are always unable to locate the colored ribbons you require. Roll the different ribbons round the horizontal rod of a wooden hanger and use it as a ribbon holder. Not only will this be helpful when you try to find your ribbons, but a beautiful craft work to decorate your house with.
• The jewelry stand- girls often have a huge collection of jewelry but due to lack of proper storage, they constantly keep losing those beautiful glitter particles. Use a wooden hanger as a jewelry stand; suspend your earrings, neck laces and bracelet. This way you will surely not lose track of your jewelry count.
• Flip-flop stand- another innovative way you can use wire hangers is by using them to store flip-flop. Cutting the middle portion and curling both the ends will do the trick.
• Multi-taskers- when suspended upside down, these wooden hangers could be used as multiple towel hangers used in a bathroom.
• Innovative gift displaying idea- suppose you want to gift your better half some cute things, but you can’t think of a romantic idea enough. Take a wooden hanger. Suspend the gifts one by one on it.
For more details, please visit: http://www.sunfinehanger.com