Self-pleasuring feels so good that many a man has overdone things a bit and ended up with a Sore manhood – if not a raw one. Avoiding a sore manhood is one of the main rules in practicing good male organ care, so a guy needs to take pains that he doesn’t get carried away when self-stimulating. However, sometimes a man is experimenting with new forms of solo play and may end up with a sore manhood simply from unfamiliarity with the new technique. This can be the case the first few times a man uses a manhood milking machine.
The following offers some good advice on how to use a milking machine without ending up with an unwanted Sore manhood.
• Don’t be a cow. Typically, milking machines are used as a way to more effectively get milk from an actual cow. They have tubes which are meant to attach to a cow’s udder and when the machine is turned on to rather forcefully squeeze and release the udders in order to get the milk flowing.
That’s good for a cow, but a man is not a cow – not even a bull. Using a cow milking machine on a human member is begging for trouble. It is made to accommodate udders, which are not the same size as male organs; more importantly, the udder requires more coercive force than does the member.
So rather than a cow milking machine, purchase a specialized machine which is made for milking human male organs. These come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with varying features.
• Read first. Male milking machines are adult toys, and like most adult toys, they should come with a set of instructions. In the heat of excitement, don’t just toss these away; read them. They may have important safety instructions.
• Do a little prep. These machines are not intended to force a guy into tumescence; they are intended to be applied to an already-firm manhood, so take time to make the member properly stiff. Also, the manhood may need to be lubricated; read the instructions (see point #2 above) to see if this is necessary and if a specific kind of lubricant is needed.
• Rubber up. Unless the instructions preclude this, consider using a latex barrier. That little extra layer can help prevent soreness.
• Pay attention. This is probably the hardest part. If the milking machine is doing its job properly, a guy is going to be experiencing some awesome feelings on his manhood. When this happens, it’s not unusual for a guy to forget about everything else and just concentrate on following through to a great intense point. However, it’s best if a guy can keep at least a small part of his mind paying attention to how the machine is working. Even if it feels great, does it seem to be pinching or rubbing the manhood? Is it causing skin to bunch up? If a guy is intact, is his foreskin free from getting caught? Keeping part of one’s thoughts on the process itself can help a guy know if he needs to call it quits in order to avoid a Sore manhood – or perhaps even an injury.
A male milking machine can generate great pleasure, even if the end result is a Sore manhood. When a Sore manhood results, for whatever reason, it pays to be using a top drawer male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). To help restore damaged manhood skin that results from soreness and overuse, find a crème that contains both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). Manhood skin also benefits from the presence of a powerful antioxidant, especially alpha lipoic acid. This ingredient fights excess free radicals that can damage manhood skin through creating oxidative stress.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.