DC-to-DC switching converters are generally used for power needs in portable devices. They can produce diversely regulated supply voltages for different sub-blocks (within the same system board). This is great news for the folks who design and produce portable devices.
These converters range from tiny, packaged parts with no external components to large pieces with multiple external components. What matters most is the accurate operation. This is why HVM Technology uses procedures to ensure the right products end up with the right teams.
Here's their system:
1) Select a group of converters that meet the basic parameters for your application. For instance, do you need input-output isolation? What are the needed output voltage and input voltage ranges? What is the maximum current requirement?
2) Study the options you have in front of you. Choose for efficiency rather than cost.
3) Finalize the selection with the team to ensure all members from design to engineering (and maybe even marketing) are on board with the choice.
4) Study the practical aspects in detail to confirm your converter selection.
5) Install and test. If the test is good, sell!
HVM Technology is a company that sells high voltage power supplies, perfect for the unparalleled performance that is required in the world of power applications. Our converters offer numerous features, and the technology adds value to systems without question.
Learn more about your DC-DC converter options today.
Name: HVM Technology, Inc.
Address: 2967 Oak Run Parkway, New Braunfels, Tx 78132