Pay attention when using the mini excavator stump ripper:
1. The location of the station: try not to buckle sideways, prevent side slips, and don't buckle up the slope! This will not be able to buckle, so the strength will be uneven!
2. The method of loosening the soil: It is not like digging the soil. If this is a big mistake, you will never be able to buckle. First, stretch the bucket cylinder back! Next, press the big arm and press the teeth into the soil! Then lightly move the lower forearm, and do not move too much, because this is to loosen the pressed "tooth" a little bit of soil, and the forearm can't be digging hard!
Here comes the important, the main steps:
After the forearm is moved, it is mainly the mini excavator stump ripper part. The mini excavator stump ripper must find a good angle so that it forms a "down hook" shape. It can't be placed flat so that it will be buckled. Similarly, the mini excavator stump ripper must not be tilted upwards. Press down so that you can hook the soil. , Keep the big arm still, and then operate the forearm, so that the soil can be separated out in blocks. The last step is to "hook up" the mini excavator stump ripper. After a few steps, you will find that the soil will be hooked up in pieces!
Loading method for novice apprentices
In fact, when loading a car, keep a good attitude and don't be too anxious.
1. Station parking space: The station parking space is a very particular thing. If the station is not well located, the loading time must be slower. How can you choose a good location? ! It is the place where the station can be dug and loaded onto the train. The extension radius of the forearm can reach the front box of the loading truck.
2. Save the cylinder behavior. The explanation for saving cylinder behavior is, don't do too much movement, it will waste oil and time.
3. How far and how close the loaded car should be.
4. Dig a little and retreat a little, and try to pave the digging place synchronously. Here are some tips for you to do your work cleanly, don’t ditch, and do what you say.
5. How to dig fast: Don't always dig to the deepest point. In fact, you can dig until you feel that you can fill the bucket. Why do you have to dig so far without wasting time and wasting oil?
These are the contents brought to you today. If you have anything you want to know about mini excavator stump ripper, you can leave a message for us, and we will answer them one by one in the later update as soon as possible.