We believe you must have seen some news reports, which stated that when the building was being demolished, the building collapsed prematurely due to an accident during the demolition of the building, causing the tragedy of the construction workers and machines to be buried in the rubble. In many places, because the replacement and modification of excavator equipment are not paid attention to, workers are allowed to use original tools for construction. When demolishing buildings, most of them still use the method of using an excavator to cooperate with the gun head. At high-rise buildings, they choose to manually destroy or hoist the excavator to remove it. This is not only dangerous, but also very inefficient. The long reach demolition booms is an excavator extension arm designed specifically for demolition, and it will also be the first choice for building demolition in the future.
The long reach demolition booms is mainly used in the demolition of high-rise buildings.
So how is the long reach demolition booms demolished?
1. It is necessary to use some waste materials as the bottom, and raise the excavator until the breaking hammer can touch the roof.
2. Drive the excavator onto the temporary workbench, fix it and leave space for rotation.
3. Use a breaking hammer to demolish the wall of the building, and push the broken wall into the building as much as possible to avoid unnecessary accidents.
4. First demolish the walls, and finally demolish the beams and pillars.
What are the advantages of the long reach demolition booms:
1. Ultra-long construction distance, high floors can be demolished, the excavator principle is to be demolished to avoid falling and collapsing after breaking and hurting people.
2. The time is short, one or two excavators in a building can complete the demolition work. Reduce the cost.