3D printing in healthcare is slowly picking up popularity. The companies working on 3D printing technology are new and mainly focused on research and development. Virtual reality in 3D market is still new and being mainly used to treat posttraumatic stress disorders and phobias.
• 3D diagnostic imaging market is more than 80% of the market in the overall 3D healthcare technology market.
• Currently the main players in 3D diagnostic imaging are GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, Toshiba and BARCO.
• The market is well established in all the geographies and North America has the largest market share with almost 50% market share.
• The market has two main players in the 3D printing in healthcare, Stratasys and 3D Systems.
• The 3D printing market is growing in the Asia Pacific region. China has been working a lot in the 3D printing market.
• Currently the US is the largest market with 46% share. 3D printing market is expected to grow at CAGR of 20% by 2021.
Read Complete Report Visit:
Joanna | Executive - International Business and partner Relations
E-mail: [email protected]
| Tel: 001-510-400-8520
Gos International Inc.
Gos International Inc. is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today.