To win a game and heart of spectators a tennis player need more than practice, its mental dominance; it’s a secret weapon a tennis player must possess. The Gigi method is launching yet another innovative workshop on mental dominance to develop focus in tie breaker situations and important game winning points where players often looses key points.
Tennis is a game of mental persistence, toughness and will to win. It’s a game which is won through mental dominance and physical hardship. Every tennis player goes through very hard training with best trainer, but distinguish players is mental dominance which comes from years of practice. The final of Wimbledon2019 between the all time best Roger Federer and Novak Zokovich is a great example of mental dominance in the tennis court.
In this workshop the objective is not only to overpower your competitors in physical fitness but with mental dominance. We have designed our courses in to prepare you for the challenging games so that you can maintain calm and dominate your opposition. We will share how you can recover from stress of loosing the important game and come back strong with full force.
We will emphasize on the seven pillars of the mental dominance in tennis.
1. The Brain: Understanding the physiology of the brain, how it affects you and what to do about it, to train your brain so that it adapts with such situation and becomes new normal for the brain.
2. Goal Setting Living a goal-based life and how it can help in your Success. The most important aspect of tackling situation that where we want to reach and to know that we are committed to achieve the goal.
3. Pre-Match Routines - When and how to get ready for matches , the perfect and daily routines establishes the match needed adjustment for the body.
4. Match Mentality and Routines - How to adjust your mindset for match play
5. C.R.A.V.E. – The answer to the 84.3 % of the time you are not playing a point and play long till the end
6. Triggers Word - What they are and why they are the key to execution, every time you speak to yourself while on the court and during practice.
7. Mental Tool Kit - The whole bag of tricks that I used when I was playing. 10 executable mental tools that can be applied by anyone, that will help improve how you play under pressure. You will not crumble under the tough situations.
This workshop will take you through the winning route and ensure that your mental dominance reflects on your game strategy! Remember Gigi Method for future winning mental dominance strategy. Visit
Our website to register - http://www.gigifernandeztennis.com/roadmapclosed.html