Markets extended losing streak to third consecutive week, as indices have been under immense selling pressure. However, on Friday benchmark indices witnessed minor revival signs. Nifty found support at 11200 zone. The long term 200-DMA support is around the 11150 levels while the May 2019 low is at 11110 levels. Going forward, only a crack below these crucial support levels would lead to a major breakdown.
Bank Nifty View
Bank Nifty on the other hand has been an outperformer during the week. The index has formed a bullish morning star pattern while on the weekly chart the index has also formed a Hammer candle pattern indicating short term reversal is on the cards.
1. 1. Shares of Indoco Remedies surged nearly 20 percent intraday on July 26 as the company received EIR from USFDA. The company has received the establishment inspection report (EIR) from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for their sterile facility (Plant II) and solid dosages facility (Plant III) at Verna, Goa.
2. Shares of Yes Bank rallied 10 percent intraday on July 26 after a media report indicated that global private equity firms TPG Capital and Advent International could infuse fresh capital in the private sector lender. The stock rallied 13 percent in last 5 sessions, but in last one year, it lost 75 percent of value amid rising bad debts and unexpected loss.
3. Shares of Bajaj Finance rose 6.5 percent intraday on July 26 after research house Jefferies maintained buy rating on the stock on better June quarter numbers. The company has reported June quarter consolidated net profit at Rs 1,195 crore, a jump of 43 percent against the consolidated profit of Rs 835.9 crore in the corresponding period of the last fiscal.
4. Shares of Tata Motors rebounded nearly 3 percent intraday on July 26 after hitting a fresh nine-year low in early trade after a disappointing show in June quarter (Q1). Global brokerage houses are mixed in their opinion with CLSA cutting price target on the stock.
5. Share price of Punjab National Bank (PNB) rose 2.2 percent intraday July 26 as company approved to raise capital worth Rs 5000 crore.A meeting of the board of directors granted approval for raising equity capital amounting up to Rs 5000 crore in one or more tranches through qualified institutional placements (QIP)/ follow-on public offer(FPO)/rights issue.
RELINFRA FUT :- Stock saw pull back from lower band and closed around 20 DMA which indicates buying in stock if able to sustain above the level given below
Stock in ban period
What We Are:-
StarIndia Market Research We have an excellent research team who provides genuine & most authentic research in Stock Market- Cash, F&O, traded in NSE, BSE, Commodity Market- Metal, Base Metal, Agri Commodity traded in MCX, NCDEX Exchange & Forex Market- Currency tips traded in Forex Exchange We help traders & investors by providing them deep research calls & research reports so that they can understand the market chaos & take benefits from complex market too. Fundamentally: People generally follow footprints of others like they buy on news & sell on rumors but an expert does just differently to provide best recommendation.
Technically: Stock market repeats itself again & again in every time frame. An expert can only understand the correct market trend & can suggest you better time to enter/exit in trade to prevent losses. Here In Star India research Investment Adviser is made by combining both of fundamental & technical of the market together which helps you to trade safe.
Stock in ban period:- ADANIPOWER, IDBI, RPOWER