The presenter loses 50% of the effectiveness of his product, leaving such important issues as:
The correct location and presentation of information during the presentation
• Development of a plan and timing of the presentation
• Ability to retain interest and high motivation of the audience
• Ability to embed hidden programs
• Work with objections and questions
The development of skills for preparing and conducting presentations, the ability to convey information in the “client language”. Improve the skills of effective performance in front of an audience (even if it is one person). To train the training participants in the skills of collecting and systematizing information, preparing, developing and conducting presentations and public speaking. Develop quality presentations for their subsequent use. The use of the Presentation skills training is essential now.
The training program consists of two parts:
1. Technological. In addition to the basic skills of developing and conducting a presentation (content, style of conducting, managing audience attention), it includes skills training
• Organization of the presentation.
• Development and preparation of handouts.
• Development and preparation of presentation material.
• Preparation of presentation space.
• Development of a presentation scenario as a whole.
• Work with various technical means.
2. Communicative, focused on improving the personal skills of oratory. In addition to basic skills, it includes training and adjusting the individual style of each participant. The program of the course necessarily includes skills and abilities:
• Self-management. Removing the fear of public speaking.
• Voice and body language controls.
• Management of your emotional state and emotional state of the audience.
• Impact on the audience. Management of interest and objections.
gain knowledge on improving the skills of preparing, developing and conducting presentations to various audiences. master the skills of presentation and express presentation. Learn to communicate information intelligibly and concisely. Create memorable presentations. Cope with the resistance of the audience (questions, objections, difficult listeners)
About the Company :- Since 2005 they've been helping clients win over their key stakeholders by providing leadership communication coaching, group training programs and advice before major events, pitches and investor presentations. They've been trusted to help clients win multi-million dollar mandates and helped funds and corporates raise more than 20 billion dollars.