Agricultural Tools that farmers used in farming to ease the work. We come with a checklist of modern farm tools and their uses in farming. Give a little bit of time to learn about agricultural tools that can make your life much easier and saves time. You can also find here Farm Equipment and Their Uses.
Machinery is invented to reduce efforts. It is obvious that, with minimal effort, all farmers want to increase their production in the field. Such equipment and tools are used interchangeably. The considerable skill of equipment will unlock the possibilities of production. These farming tools are mainly used for the removal of weeds, manure, general tillage, elimination and fumigation. To take these points into consideration, we have prepared a list of names of farm tools and equipment used in agriculture. Take a look below.
Popular agricultural equipment in India
1. Brush cutter
To trim wild grass, small trees, harvest crops, cut weeds, and other foliage, a brush cutter tool is used. There are 3 types Handheld, Walk-Behind, and Tow-Behind. Brush cutter comes with an engine that supports the body and gives the energy to a rotary cutting head. The trimmer head, handle, brush cutter blade, and brush cutter shaft are other components.
Uses of Brush Cutter
• It can trim a variety of crops.
• It can use in different ways.
2. Power weeder
The Power Weeder used vegetable gardens, vineyard plantations, and basins of orchard trees to remove weeds. For their ease of farming operation, power weeders are becoming slightly common among farmers. They come with diesel engines. There are a number of modifications available in the market for power weeders. It's a multi-purpose agricultural tool
Uses of Power Weeder
• Useful for All kinds of Orchards, Sugarcane, Cotton Field, Tomato, Rose Nursery, Tobacco, Soya, Tropiyoka, Floriculture, Coconut and Cashew Plantation etc.
• It can reduce the labor cost.
Application of Power Weeder
• Inter Cultivation
• Cultivation inside the basin of the plant
• Spraying of pesticides
Special Features of Power Weeder
• Simple design hence low maintenance cost
• More output hence cost saving
• No laborers required hence self sufficiency
• Easy to operate
• Most important - Reasonable cost
3. Reaper Harvester
The Reaper Harvester is a tool that provides powerful field work. This is a process which involves human power, which is why you need to spend more on labor. Reaper Harvester is a multi tasker that, with less effort, can do multiple roles. It can harvest and quickly cut crops. With broad tires, Power Reaper comes, and on the uneven surface it allows proper balance.
Uses of Reaper Harvester
• Useful for many crops like Black Gram, Bengal Gram, Wheat, Green Gram, Paddy and Soybean Mustard etc.
• Reaper Harvester reduces working labor cost.
• Easy to use
4. Lawn Mower
Mowers and trimmers are used to cut crops and trim them. It is primarily used for gardening. It comes in a different version, and the lawn is trimmed by a string trimmer, and a hedge trimmer is ideal for trimming hedges and providing the perfect shape. This machine is environmentally friendly and easy to use.
Uses of Lawn Mower
• It used to clean the lawns and the gardens.
• Provides the best height to the grass.
• Best for pests and insects.
5. Electric Shredder
With the help of shredding technology, produce your own fertilizes (Compost) from plant trimming, dry leaves, wild grass and other farm waste. Electric Shredder Useful for Dry and wet leaves, agriculture & Garden waste, Plant pruning, etc.
Benefits of Electric Shredder
• Soil becomes rich due to mulching
• Saving in water
• Soil remains wet
• Weed dues not grow
• PH value is triggered off