Parking at Geneve Aeroport is quite easy and convenient due to ample availability of the space. Like parking at all the airports of the world is quite costly, as compared to the other parking areas, the same is with Parking Aeroport de Geneve.
Airport car parks are of different categories like P1, P26, P51, and P20. Here are a few things you must know about parking at Geneve airport:
How to pay a parking fee?
There are cash machines and main cash-desk of the car parks that accept the following:
• CHF (change)
• Euros (notes only)
• Credit cards such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express, PostCard, etc.
• You can also pay the parking fee directly at the self-service counters, that you can find at the entry or exit points of the airport. There also, you can pay using your Credit cards such as MasterCard, American Express, Visa, etc.
Height of your vehicle
You will get a slot in the parking as per the height of your vehicle.
• The height of the be a vehicle at the airport car parks can be maximum 2 m.
• Until 17 January 2020, there was an exception as per which, the parking P26 could accommodate the vehicles less than 2.45 m at level -3, which is the first two-thirds of the level. But sometimes when the work goes on the P26 car park, the airport car parks are unable to accommodate the vehicles that have a height of more than 2m.
• So, if your vehicle is longer than 2.45 m, you need to check with the control centre of the airport car parks. You can fill in the contact form to get the details.
There are ample parking spaces for two-wheeled vehicles too. The same is available near the P2 short duration car parking. You can go to the main car park via the cycle path or the west side of the P1 car park, in case of a motorcycle.
There are bicycle stands too at the Arrival level. You don’t need to pay any parking fee for parking the bicycles.
LPG or electric vehicles
If you have LPG vehicles, then there is a special parking area for that too at the Genève Aéroport. Also, you will find power outlets or slow charging, which is free of cost in the P1 and P51 long-stay car parks and ResaPark car parks too. A fast-charging paying station is also available in the P2 short-term car park.
Hours of operation of parking Aeroport Geneve
• Automatic pay machines work round the clock.
• The timing for Car park pay machine at the Arrival level is 06:30 to 00:00.
• The timing for Car park control centre at Arrival level is 06:00 to 01:00.