The ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) is a specialty rubber with exclusive performance properties. EPDM elastomers have outstanding ozone and UV resistance and unique weather ability. This high-density synthetic rubber is mainly used in outdoor applications such as waterproofing, geomembranes, and rubber roofing. The automotive industry uses EPDM on a huge scale for typical applications comprising o-rings and gaskets, window & door seals, and radiator & heater hoses.
View complete Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Market with Table of Content @ https://www.strategymrc.com/report/ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer-epdm-market/toc
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period, due to the rising population has increased infrastructure spending, motivating the EPDM market in the province, particularly in China and India. Moreover, increasing the automotive industry, mostly in Indonesia, will further propel market growth.
Request a Sample of Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Market research @ https://www.strategymrc.com/report/ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer-epdm-market/request-sample
Some of the key players profiled in the Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Market include ARLANXEO, Dow, ExxonMobil Corporation, Firestone Building Products Company LLC, Jilin Xingyun Chemical Co. Ltd, Johns Manville, Kumho Polychem, Lion Elastomers, Mitsui Chemicals Inc., PetroChina Company Limited, SK global chemical Co. Ltd, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd, Versalis SpA.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more information about this report visit @ https://www.strategymrc.com/report/ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer-epdm-market
Stratistics MRC offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd