For the citizens of Italy, their testate succession is presided over by the Italian will, as per the Italian civil code which complies with the content in the articles 587 to 712.
The Italian wills can be of following types:
• The holographic will
• The public will
• The secret will
• The special will
There can be many differences in the inheritance estate and at the moment when the person passes away, between the value of the inheritance assets and the deductible inheritance liabilities, there are some differences.
There are two types of shares in the inheritance estate:
• Available shares: These are the shares that the testator can distribute without any prior legal restrictions.
• Minimum shares: These are the shares of the property that are reserved as per the law from determining all the individuals who are considered to be legitimate.
If you are facing the problems in the testate succession? Do you need the advice of the experts to look for an alleged will that is left by your grandparents? or are you willing to know about how it implies? Then Stornelli Law is there for you with all the professional help.
If a person has deceased and has left behind an Italian or foreign will, then we can assist the reference in the following manner:
• Conducting a search for the public wills and can ask for a copy of it.
• Verification of the validity of such a will as per Italian law.
• Research for the assets.
• Managing the entire Italian probate process and getting the property titles and the public record searches.
• Getting legal advice for the rights of each heir according to the Italian law.
• Assistance for the inheritance funds which are transferred from the custodian banks.
• The next thing is the calculation on the property transfer taxes and the estate taxes in case if they are due.
• There is a need to update the public records in the name of their heirs.
• If you are using the Italian will abroad, then getting this validated as per the rules of international validation.
• One can get the advice in reference to the evaluation of the inherited property.
• There will be legal assistance for the thorough out the process that is required for the sale of the property.
These are all the services that Stornelli Law offers to you for the Italian Will. Contact us for more details.