FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Washington, DC (February 29, 2020) – A children’s book titled “The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars” was released by author Isaiah Daniel at Amazon. He has captured the unwavering love of a father towards the mental and emotional health of his kid. Here are some details about the book:
• Author’s Name: Isaiah Daniel
• Book Title: The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
• Place of the author: Washington, DC
• Is the book hardcover or softcover? Softcover
• Genre: The author has written this book for kids
• What age group and genre is it for? Even though it has been written for kids, even adults can learn new things from the book.
• Book dimensions: 8.4 x 0.1 x 9.2 inches
• Contact Information of author: Given below
• ISBN-13: 979-8606208517
• Price: Paperback: $16.68
• Upcoming book signings: The author has planned to start a Kickstarter campaign coming Friday for backers to help with creating an animated short film from the book. The Kickstarter page is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sunmoonandstarsasf/the-sun-the-moon-and-the-stars-animated-short-film?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=The%20sun%20the%20moon%20and%20the%20stars
• What is the book about: In this book, the author takes the readers through the journey of a father and his son when they rediscover the sun, the moon and the stars together for the first time. Through the eyes of the son Ochieng, the author helps the readers to get the love and light of the massage from his father. The massages include understanding, growth and triumph.
• The uniqueness of the book: The book has been created to address the stigma of black fatherhood. This is a stigma that most parents have not involved in the life of their kids. The story insists that there should be a healthy conversion between a father and his kid about everything that is meant to comfort the kid and let him know that there is his father to help him irrespective of the situation he comes across in his life. The author wishes to instill that black fathers should come forward to talk about issues with their son.
• Why the author wrote the book: The author missed his father when he was still a child. He longed for the attention then. So, he faced situations, where he showed his anger when he was actually hurt as a son without the chance to get the love of a father. At that young age, he decided that he should not be like his father and he should be by the side of his son in all instances in his life. So, he created this book to help kids in the same situation and also to help fathers know the important role they should play in the life of their growing kids.
• What will be impressive for the readers: The book will impress the readers from the fact that it rightly captures the essence of a bond between a father and his son.
• In short, the book is for everyone, be it a kid or an adult, who wishes to learn some valuable things that will help in the life journey.
The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars address the issues on the importance of achieving emotional and mental stability as the story shares the story of the father’s distorted love for his son and his will for him for uncovering his own perspective on life.
The book talks about the love of black fathers for their kids and their growth in life.
About Isaiah Daniel:
Author Isaiah Daniel hails from Milwaukee and this is the first book that he self-publishes. Even, this is his first book as a writer.
For more information, please visit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084DG222N
Email: [email protected]