Among various other beautiful aspects of new age data center management, providing clients with several options of data center training comes as a compulsory option. It is because of the necessity for adaptation with upcoming data center management options, so that data center professionals can utilize the latest solutions well and compare benefits between them and the existing ones.
In order to adapt these professionals with the current solutions, various interesting data center training programs can be followed through options such as on-site, virtual, and webinars. On-site data center training option will certainly be the most beneficial for larger data centers. This option can range in time, anywhere from a few hours to a few days. Project managers are tasked to take trainees through the process of inventory, tracking, allocation, visualizing, presenting and a lot more.
These data center training programs are available with one-on-one as well as multiple larger sessions. Trainees are to understand how the latest solutions are evolving and simplifying the current systems and be ready about going with the new software.
These data center training courses are vital for data center owners, executives, managers, operators, specialist, subject matter experts, engineer, consultants, designers, architects and project managers. Full breadth of data center courses is covered, spanning downtime, standards, building, construction, power, cooling, fire, EMF, and lighting all the way to design, scalability, security, safety, labeling, documentation, SLA, OLA, etc.
Choose certified data center training programs as they usually cover advanced topics of data center design lifecycle, tiered infrastructure designing, planning, maintenance standards, raised floor, power, suspended ceiling, electromagnetic fields, fire protection, IT, telecom, cable management, application, environment specifications, and data center efficiency.
The benefits of certified data center training courses include their exposure to the key components of data center which is very good for participants. They address effective methods of setting up and improving key aspects, such as power, cooling, security, cabling, safety, etc. thereby ensuring high-availability data center while minding key maintenance and operational issues and concerns.
What a trainee or an attendee of a certified data center training course will learn at the end?
1. They will be able to choose ideal site and building for data center
2. Data center safety and security validation measures can be done
3. Well-informed about applicable data center standards
4. They can identify and understand latest data center industry trends
5. They will be able to understand data center cooling comprehensively and learn to choose the right solution and implement the right cooling methods.
6. They will learn full range of data center power and electrical system, methods and tools on rotary and static ups, generators, switchgear, ATS, STS, BUSBARS, etc.
7. Their grasp and competence over discovering renewable energy sources for data centers, innovative cooling methods, and energy efficient data center designs and builds
8. They will understand current and future business needs and transform them to data center specifications
9. They will develop the skill to align application with it and with site facility infrastructure, such as power, cooling, etc.
10. They will able to implement effective data center operations regime
11. They will also be able to optimize data center documentation such as operating manuals, policies, sop, etc.
Here are being mentioned 4 certified data center training courses (besides there are several others also).
a. Data Center Infrastructure Specialist (DCIS)® 2-day Certification Course
b. Data Center Engineering Specialist (DCES)® 3-day Certification Course
c. Data Center Operations Specialist (DCOS)® 3-day Certification Course
d. Data Center Operations Manager (DCOM)℠ 5-day Certification Course
For more information, you can explore certified online data center training services provider. Make sure to see over their course fee structures also and suitability with your data center career aspirations.
For more details: https://www.techxact.com/data-center-training