The Global Utility Communication Market was valued at USD 6.53 Billion in 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.55%, from 2016 to 2021. Modification in billing practices in power utility companies, stringent regulatory requirements for power utilities, and increasing investments in smart grids are the major drivers that will trigger the utility communication market.
Download PDF Brochure on http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=79991490
Objectives of the Study
• To define, describe, and forecast the global utility communication market by technology type, power utility type, and region
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the utility communication market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges related to the market)
• To strategically analyze the utility communication market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution of each segment to the market
• To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
• To forecast the market size of segments with respect to the five major regions (along with countries), namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
• To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies for the utility communication market
• To analyze competitive developments such as contracts & agreements, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and expansions in the utility communication market
View Complete Report at http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/utility-communication-market-79991490.html
The target audience of this report includes:
• Government and industry associations
• Investment and consulting firms
• Power distribution utilities
• State and national regulatory authorities
• State- or government-owned corporations
• Utility communication equipment manufacturing companies
• Utility communication service providers
The utility communication ecosystem comprises power and automation technology companies such ABB, Ltd. (Switzerland), Schneider Electric (France), and Ericsson (Sweden), among others; industry and energy companies such as Motorola Solutions, Inc. (U.S.) and Black & Veatch Holding Company (U.S.), among others; manufacturing and engineering companies such as Siemens AG (Germany) and General Electric (U.S.), among others; developers, manufacturers, and marketers of network access companies such as RAD Data Communications, Ltd. (Israel), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), and Fujitsu (Japan), among others, who integrate the utility communication technologies and sell them to end-use utilities to cater to their unique requirements.
Inquiry Before Buying: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=79991490
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "RT" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
701 Pike Street
Suite 2175, Seattle,
WA 98101, United States
Email: [email protected]