Stem Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2021 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2015-2020, and the forecast period – 2021-2025, with additional forecasts for 2025-2030. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the stem cell therapy industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected stem cell therapy market growth numbers from 2021-2030.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global stem cell therapy market is expected to grow from $8.62 billion in 2020 to $10.20 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.3%. The growth is mainly due to the companies resuming their operations and adapting to the new normal while recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The stem cell therapy market is expected to reach $20.87 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 20%.
View more on the report:
The Stem Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2020-30 by The Business Research Company evaluates stem cell therapy market size, growth rate, drivers, stem cell therapy industry trends, and major companies.
The stem cell therapy market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, Autologous Stem Cell Therapy
2) By Cell Source: Adult Stem Cells, Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells, Embryonic Stem Cells
3) By Application: Musculoskeletal Disorders, Wounds and Injuries, Cancer, Autoimmune Disorders, Others
4) By End-User: Hospitals, Clinics
The table of contents in TBRC’s stem cell therapy market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Stem Cell Therapy Market Characteristics
3. Stem Cell Therapy Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 on Stem Cell Therapy Market
5. Stem Cell Therapy Market Size And Growth
6. Stem Cell Therapy Market Segmentation
7. Regional And Country Analysis of Stem Cell Therapy Market
27. Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles of Stem Cell Therapy Market
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions in Stem Cell Therapy Market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis of Stem Cell Therapy Market
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbrc_info
Check out our Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/