Global Aesthetic Services Market by procedure numbers is expected to reach 69,502,971 by 2025 from 35,922,352 in 2017, at a CAGR of 8.6% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Request For sample- https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-aesthetic-services-market
Segmentation: Global Aesthetic Services Market
Global Aesthetic Services Market,
By Type (Facial Aesthetic Services, Skin Lightening and Body Contouring Devices, Aesthetic Implantation),
Application (Antiaging & Wrinkles, Facial & Skin Rejuvenation, Vascular Lesions, Body Shaping and Cellulite, Breast Enhancement, Sears, Pigment Lesions, Reconstructive, Tattoo Removal, Psoriasis and Vitiligo),
End Users (Dermatology Clinics, Hospitals, Spa Chains, Dermatology Centres, Others),
Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Drivers: Global Aesthetic Services Market
The major factors driving the growth of this market are diversion of population towards minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures recognition of cosmetic procedures among customers.
Diversion of population towards minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures
• Non-invasive procedures are carried out without any intervention with the skin. It aims at epidermis only. Whereas in case of minimally invasive procedures that slight impairment is carried out to the skin. Though such procedures involve penetration but are restricted till the sub-dermis and subcutaneous fat.
• The demand for non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures such as botulinum toxin and facial filler injections has increased intensely with in the past years. According to The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, in 2013 it has been estimated that in U.S. more than USD 12.3 billion on non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
• Earlier, major physical enhancement and improvement was done with the help of surgical procedures but now non-invasive and minimal procedures have taken place in order to amp up their features with minimum invasion or non-invasion in low investment and side-effects. Several procedures have taken place with in the recent years such as dermal fillers is the advanced way of injecting fillers in eight parts of the face focused to generate the overall impression of a facelift. Botox is beneficial in relaxing the contractions of face muscles and others.
Request For TOC- https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-aesthetic-services-market
• Many advancement have taken place in the field of non-invasive and minimal invasive procedures such as ReLEx SMILE by the medical technology business group of ZEISS announced that laser vision correction surgery carried out by revolutionary SMILE refractive technology has exceeded one million procedures worldwide.
• Another product is Kybella which is a double chin treatment using non-invasive procedures that has been approved by FDA in order to reduce the fat found under the chin.
• Thus, the shift of people from invasive to non-invasive or minimal invasive treatment due to its various positive effects such as, intact skin, time saving procedure, lack of scar and others as well as various initiative taken by the clinics, insititutes to make people aware about the benefits of non-invasive and minimal invasive procedures has increased the demand for non-invasive and minimal invasive procedures which in return is fueling the aesthetic services market.
Recognition of cosmetic procedures among customers
• The emergence of looking attractive in the era has been widely explored by the people. Cosmetic surgeries are nothing but it provides greater self-confidence, and adds to the sense of well-being. It is growing in popularity, According to the annual plastic surgery procedural statistics, in 2016 it has been estimated that 15.9 million surgical and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures were performed in the United States in 2015 which was 2.0% higher than 2014.
• Various reasons are involved in acceptance of cosmetic procedures such as, transforming the patient by reducing the wrinkles, skin patches and other related issues. Some of the cosmetic surgeries are considered beneficial to the health such as breast reductions may minimize spinal damage and other reasons are short term recovery time having less pain and a much quicker recovering time than in the past.
• People have started accepting the non-invasive procedures over invasive procedures, which has led clinics and institutes to emphasis over products related to cosmetic procedures and many centres have been launched in the recent years dealing in cosmetic procedures, for instance, in 2014, Skin and Beauty by the Private Clinic (London) has been launched that is engaged in providing cosmetic surgeries related services.
• Furthermore, in 2015, crystal clear (Australia) launched Black Pearl products and treatments in clinic, which is used in case of skin care or in cosmetic surgeries.
• Thus, with the advent of cosmetic surgeries, patients have started opting such technologies due to non-invasive and minimal invasive procedures and also providing instant results and at reasonable prices, the increased demand for cosmetic surgeries has led the clinicians and institutes to promote and launch the cosmetic surgery related products, which has automatically increased the market for aesthetic services.
Major Players: Global Aesthetic Services Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are
• The Dermal Clinic,
• The Face Aesthetic Clinic,
• Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery
• and Aesthetic Medical Spa,
• Ottawa Skin Clinic,
• Viva Skin Clinics,
• Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique,
• Hospitality Skin Spa & Aesthetics,
• Spa Vitoria,
• Jewell Plastic Surgery Center,
• The Plastic Surgery Group,
• True Skin Care Center,
• Turn Back Time,
• Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa, among others.
Inquiry Before Buying- https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-aesthetic-services-market
Data bridge Market Research is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our client’s needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
Email - [email protected]