Market Synopsis of Roofing materials market
The major factor driving the global roofing materials market is the rise in the demand for roofing and re-roofing activities across the globe. The growth of the market is also driven by the rapid urbanization and industrialization, which is leading to the rise in the number of construction activities. The market is driven mainly by the increase in demand from residential, non-residential and commercial sectors in the emerging economies.
The roofing materials market is expected to grow with 3% CAGR during the forecast period.
Study Objectives of Roofing materials market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global roofing materials market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Global Roofing materials market based on tools such as Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW), and their countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product, application, and regions
• To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Roofing materials market
Request a Copy of Sample Report @
Regional Analysis of Global Bubble Wrap Packaging Market
The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest growing region for the roofing materials market, owing to rising disposable incomes and the booming construction industry. The increasing urbanization and the industrialization in the developing nations are adding to the growth of the Asia-Pacific region.
The key players of global roofing materials market include
• GAF Materials Corporation (U.S.),
• Atlas Roofing Corporation (U.S.),
• CertainTeed Corporation (U.S.),
• Owens Corning Corp.(U.S.),
• Braas Monier Building Group S.A. (Europe),
• Etex (Belgium),
• Fletcher Building Limited (New Zealand),
• TAMKO Building Products, Inc. (U.S.),
• Icopal Holding Aps (Denmark),
• North American Roofing (U.S.) and others.
• Raw Materials Suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research Institute / Education Institute
• Potential Investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
Browse Full Report Details @
• Regulatory Landscape
• Pricing Analysis
• Macroeconomic Indicators
• Geographical analysis across 15 countries
• Profiling of 10 key market players
• In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
• Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
Request Table of Contents for this [email protected]
The report for Global Roofing materials market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from “Global Roofing Materials Market Research Report - Forecast to 2023” chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]