It is a perfect weekend gateway to people of Rajasthan, Gujarat, and Delhi. The lush-green and peaceful landscape of Ranakpur provides a unique experience. From natural beauty to cultural significance and from the forest reserve to Jain temples, Ranakpur offers you an amazing experience and make your weekend eventful and memorable.
• Jain Temple- Jain temple is one of the most beautiful temples in our country. The best thing about the temple is its 1000 pillars and fine architecture. This temple is one of the five Jainism centers. It was constructed by Dharna Shah in the 15th century. Dharna Shah was a Jain Business man. He dedicated this temple to the first Tirthankara Lord Adinath. There are many Jain temples in Ranakpur that you can visit.
• Surya Narayan temple- This beautiful temple attracts lots of devotees. The best thing about the temple is that it has a sculpture of Lord Surya riding chariot with seven horses.
• Ranakpur Dam- Ranakpur Dam is a major tourist attraction in Ranakpur. This amazing dam can be visited by public transport. You can also hire a private taxi to reach here. Tourist comes and loves to spend their evening at Ranakpur Dam.
• Sadri- Sadri is a worship place of Jain community. People of Jain community frequently visit this place. You can see a good crowd on the weekend at this temple. If you are in Ranakpur, then it is must visit place for you.
• Picturesque views of Aravalli hills – Ranakpur town is nestled with lush-green Aravalli hills, which makes this place a perfect weekend gateway. Don’t forget to capture the beautiful views in the middle of evening to your digital camera.
• Wildlife Safari Ranakpur- If you are a wildlife lover, you are at the right place. While on a wildlife safari, you get an opportunity to see fauna and flora of this region. Tranquility and scenic environment of this place also lure the visitors out there.
One of the finest and luxurious hotels In Ranakpur Mana Ranakpur welcomes you in Ranakpur and ensures you get a lavish and comfortable stay. This hotel is crafted beautifully. It offers all modern amenities that you expect with a luxurious hotel. The way this one of the best Hotels in Ranakpur is designed, it is itself a tourist destination. Staying in Mana Ranakpur provides you blissful experience. Whether it is the architecture, or food and beverages being offered here, everything is appreciated here that never had before. Moreover, the hotel staff is courteous and warm who does its best to make your stay outstanding.
Getting here is very easy. Ranakpur is located just 3.5 and 2.5 hours away from Jodhpur and Udaipur. Falna is the nearest Railway station that is just 30 minutes away. People approaching with their own vehicle from Jaipur and Ahmedabad can reach here within a drive of 5 to 6 hours. The climate in Ranakpur remains pleasant round the year. Nevertheless, November to March is the ideal time to visit Ranakpur.