Marketresearchdata.net has added a new report on MediPoint: Artificial Disc Replacement - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts. The report predicts the market size of South America Artificial Disc Replacement Market is expected to reach XX billion by 2023.
Growing aging populations worldwide are driving the expansion of specific disease populations, including degenerative spinal diseases and disorders. Spinal pathology management has traditionally centered on decompression, correction of deformity, and stabilization. Spinal fusion is currently considered the gold standard in degenerative disc disease treatment, accomplishing both deformity correction and stabilization. However, sequelae associated with a successful fusion procedure have driven attention towards nonfusion technologies, including artificial disc replacement (ADR), which are expected to challenge the growth of spinal fusion during the forecast period. ADR technologies are marketed for both the cervical and lumbar spine, and share the common goal of replacing the patient’s disc while often differing in their designs and materials. Compared to lumbar ADR, cervical ADR receives wider popularity at present due to more widely appreciated clinical effectiveness and growing demand for two-level cervical ADR procedures.
This report focuses on the market outlook for ADR products in South America (Argentina, Brazil, and Chile). The analysis discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the ADR market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the ADR market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in country-specific ADR markets from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Key Topics Covered:
1 About the Authors
2 Table of Contents
3 Executive Summary
5 Market Outlook
6 Market Insights
7 Competitive Assessment
To Browse full report visit : https://www.marketresearchdata.net/category/healthcare/26243-medipoint-artificial-disc-replacement-south-america