Curlers are the one which can make a huge difference in the look of our eyelashes, drawing the eye upward and creating length and volume.
Eyelash curlers give the finishing touch to any dramatic makeup look that makes you the centre of attraction. They make your eyes look big and your face look more energized and fresher. Many types of eyelash curlers are available in market from which you have to decide which one to choose for your eyes. Some of them are-
• Metal Mechanical Eyelash Curlers: They are the most versatile and common lash curlers which made them easy to find and easy to use. Metal curlers are durable and affordable, and tend to last a long time.
• Plastic Mechanical Eyelash Curlers: Plastic curlers are suitable for people with metal allergic and who have sensitive eyes and skin. They are also easy to use and tend to be more affordable than metal curlers.
• Travel Eyelash Curlers: Travel curlers are the small pocket sized lash curler which provides big and springy curls to the eyelashes. They creates good, very curly and lasting lash curls and also great for smaller eyes.
• Heated Eyelash Curlers: Heated curlers give an extra curve after applying mascara and are perfect for fragile eyelashes. These curlers produce perfect curls that lasts a full day long. Heated curlers hold the wand in place at the base of your lashes and moving upwards toward the tip, you get natural lifted eyelashes.
• Precision Eyelash Curlers: Precision curlers are used for curling the most hard-to-reach lahses and difficult lash lines.
When using eyelash curlers, you should take care of the pads within curlers. The pads should be cleaned before using it on your eyes to protect them from hazards caused by them. If pads are damaged you can order new curler refill pads online or from shop.
The very most important part of eye makeup is applying the eye liner, to give dramatic touch to the face and makes your eyes look bigger, attractive and shapely. For soft definition, most women use pencil eyeliner. For Smokey eyeliner effect, apply pencil eyeliner, then with your finger tip, a brush or cotton tip applicator, smudge the eyeliner. Then seal it in place with all day eyeliner sealer. Liquid eyeliners are used to get the bold look and also need much more practice while applying. Eyeliner sealer will extend the life of eyeliner for full day. Eyeliner sealers are used to lock the applied eyeliner to get smudge-free eyes for all day long.