With Smartphone use increasing day by day, mobile app usage is also growing. According to reports, nearly 200,000 million app downloads in 2017 which is expected to reach 350,000 million downloads in 2021.
The market size is tremendous & ever increasing, it is the best time to develop an mobile app & take it to users around the world, but it’s not that easy, that’s why we have researched and planned out various successful techniques through which you can market your app worldwide.
1. Explore your target audience: Find out countries which have high number of Smartphone users and explore the presence of your target audience in those countries
2. Look at your Competitors: Research carefully about apps that are similar to your app, find out there usage details, their success ratio, there strong points and even weak points. What value or unique features you are providing against your competitors. Example there is no point of making another clone of fb, twitter or snapchat.
3. The taste of your target audience: audience acceptability is very vital, make sure your app does not perform anything which your target audience do not accept traditionally and culturally.
4. Pricing : If you are making app to make money, than research well on customers buying capacity & market size of your target industry.
5. Easy to understand for audience: App should be created as per the locale language, currency and user friendly.
6. Colors:Use colors accordingly, in some countries red color is perceived as bad whereas some countries use red color for all good things. Example: In North America and Europe blue represents trust, safety, power and peace. But it can also represent depression, loneliness, and darkness, hence we use the term often as having “the blues”. Use appropriate colors as per your audience culture and traditions
7. Graphics & Design: Implement some design elements that are identifiable with the target audience. For example using Great Wall of China for App for Chinese or Using Tajmahal as some symbol in design element for audience in India will provide more appeal to the local users.
8.Translations : the world speaks different languages & to take your app worldwide you have to use translations in app very effectively. Take example of Google, how easy it has made translation for users which has given a tremendous reach to Google on global level. According to reports, when an app is translated into local languages, the revenue increases by 26% and download increased by more than 100%. Translation will increase user’s loyalty, faith and it easy for them to understand. These are the most used languages for mobile app in world :
9. App Launch:The mobile apps are majorly available through App store, i.e. Apple store & Google Play for Android. But these are not the only two platforms to launch your app, In China, app developers uses Baidu, which is the second largest distributor in world instead of Google Play. Similarly there are other platforms which are more famous in different countries, try to use the most effective app launching platform to reach maximum audience.
10. Use Social Media: Connect your app with different social media platforms that are available in different countries. For example Renren in china, MXit in South Africa, Odnoklassniki in Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, V Kontakte in Russia, facebook in USA. Allow users to signup or login through social media and also make marketing plans for social media platforms to attract more users
11. Make Website : You can also develop a website about your app and can target your audience through Search Engine Optimization for that particular country. Grepix Infotech is the award winning mobile app Development Company & has delivered 150+ projects to clients worldwide.
Visit http://appicial.com/ for Complete customized white label taxi app solutions.