24-01-2020/San Jones/California- A great discussion took place in the seminar hall on Arlo Setup and Arlo Camera Setup. Netgear Experts announced the Arlo users would have to perform necessary steps to the Arlo security camera setup. If someone is looking to set up a security camera, they need to set up a base station first to make Arlo camera functional. After successful syncing with the base station, the Arlo camera can use the base station features like cloud storage and alert.
Experts declared some steps to connect the base station to the user's internet.
Experts said Arlo base station connects with the user home network to allow them to view live streaming and recorded video at the cloud. Connect base station with the home router using Ethernet cable. Connect the adapter to the base station and plug it into a power outlet. With this step, press the ON/OFF button located on the base station and wait for two minutes to see the green light. The expert said, if the user sees the green light, setup is successful else connect with Netgear experts.
Once the base station setup, experts said, users have to perform some more steps to sync base station to Arlo Security Camera.
Sync base station with Arlo Camera
The team said, base station syncing is necessary to Arlo camera to make it functional, accessing the base station features like siren and cloud storage. The team announced the required steps required to sync the base station to the Arlo camera.
• User first open the camera back cover, insert lithium batteries at the appropriate place and close the cover
• Bring a camera within 2-3 feet to the base station
• Also, the user needs to remember to press the sync button on the base station for two seconds and then released it.
• After that, you will have to wait to check sync status turn into green
• The expert said now user have to press the sync button on the top of the camera for approx two seconds and then release.
• The expert told the user to see the camera light status if the blue LED is blinking slowly, the sync process starts and if it is blinking rapidly, syncing process successful
• After the camera sync expert told the power LED on the base station, start blinking to confirm the sync process.
Netgear Experts said to Arlo users, you all get relevant information about the Arlo Setup and Arlo Camera Setup. If you still looking for more information and assistance, Get in touch with Netgear Experts Team. They will listen up to you quietly and provide better guidance as per your issue.
In this PR, you will get complete information about Arlo Setup and Arlo Camera Setup step by step. For more information, Contact with Netgear Certified Team directly.