The “Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Industry report categories the global Industry by Device Type, Application, End-users and Geography” report provides a detailed overview of the major factors impacting the global Industry with the Industry share analysis and revenues of various sub segments.
Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) is a type of sound waves which propagate parallel to any elastic surface. First SAW device was introduced in mid- 1960`s, the versatility and flexibility of SAW technology has set platform to develop different SAW devices which include Filters, Unidirectional IDT Filters, Resonator Filters, and Wireless Tags and Sensors. Telecommunication and electronics is one of the key end –user industries for SAW devices, SAW play a significant role in the radio frequency range in mobiles phones and base stations and used typically as a band pass filter. Key developing applications for SAW devices include sensors for the automotive, medical and industrial. Another significant application of SAW in recent year is touch screens. The increasing adoption rate for smartphones, tablets, and other touch based devices will uplift SAW Industry in near future.
Get Complete Report @ http://theinsightpartners.com/reports/surface-acoustic-wave-saw-market
Automotive industry anticipated years ago, the need for advanced vehicle monitoring systems, Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) and Temperature monitoring were the key concerns in automotive industry. SAW sensors are to play significant role in TPMS to sense and monitor the tire pressure in real time. Automakers such as Ford Motors, Nissan, Tesla and others have initiated offering this feature in almost all the SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle) and MUV (Multi Utility Vehicle), according to the statistics the tires have been linked to 119 deaths in the U.S.A., and all these accidents are mainly on Ford Explorer SUVs. The applications of SAW in TPMS will upsurge the Industry for SAW sensors by 2025.
Apart from automotive, SAW devices are used widely in medical applications for pressure and strain monitoring, pressure values from various locations is recorded and used for further diagnosis while treating cardiology, gastroenterology, urology, orthopedics and many others. There is increasing demand for sensors which are small, reliable, and economical in medical industry for various applications, acoustic wave sensors one among the most preferred sensors. Acoustic wave biosensors use acoustic wave to detect and record medical, bio-chemical, biophysical information.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000155
Touch screens Industry is gaining traction across various industries such as consumer electronics, industrial, medical, automotive and many others. The demand for acoustic wave touch screens are rapidly increase as an alternative for optical touch screens which are expensive compared to that of acoustic wave screens. SAW touch screens are manufactured using sheet of glass with transmitting transducers, receiving transducers and reflectors. These transducers are used to generate ultrasonic waves, which is transferred over the screen and get reflected and the feedback is captured at receiver transducers.
North Americas is a leading region to hold the major share of SAW devices for a wide range of applications across different verticals. Some of the key SAW devices used are resonators, filters, and sensors, the devices are found to be more feasible than other semiconductor devices. While the major Industry for these devices is North America, APAC region being one of the largest electronics manufacturers is one of the growing markets for SAW devices.
Segmentations Covered in the Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Market
• Applications : Pressure Sensing, Humidity Sensing, Temperature Sensing, Touch Screens, Temperature, Torque
• End-users : Automotive, Military & Aerospace, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Industrial
• Geographical Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), South America (SAM)
Some of the leading players in Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Market Report
• Honeywell International
• Murata Manufacturing, Co, Ltd.
• Vectron International
• CTS Corporation
Access Full Report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000155
Reason to buy
• Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
• Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this Industry use to drive revenue
• Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen Industry competitiveness and positioning
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
• Scrutinize in-depth global Industry trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the those hindering it
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
• Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000155
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Email: [email protected]