"Availability of Labor at Low Cost to Accelerate Growth in Asia Pacific"
Asia Pacific procured USD 196.5 million in 2019 in terms of revenue. This growth is attributable to the availability of labor at cheap rates. Also, the densely populated countries, such as India and China house several paper slitting machine manufacturers for their lower capital costs. Both the countries are considered to be the major manufacturing hubs for a wide range of paper products. Europe is expected to generate a considerable share fueled by the existence of multiple industry giants in this region. Besides, the regulatory bodies in this region are investing hefty amounts of money in a number of manufacturing projects.
Fortune Business Insights™ provides a list of all the paper slitting machine manufacturers operating in the market. They are as follows:
• Parkland Machines Ltd (England)
• ASHE Converting Equipment (England)
• SOMA (Czech Republic)
• ATLAS CONVERTING EQUIPMENT LT (United Kingdom)
• GOEBEL Schneid und Wickelsysteme GmbH (Germany)
• Kampf Schneid- und Wickeltechnik GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
• Euromac S.r.l. (Italy)
• Parkinson Technologies, Inc (United States)
• Pasquato cutting machines (ITALY)
• Universal Converting Equipment (United Kingdom)