Mist Pump Box Factory introduces the common sense of cosmetic bottle pump head:
1. Distributors are divided into two types: tie-type and screw-type. In terms of function, they are divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle. The spray specification is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time—0.2ml/time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other product packaging. The length of the same tube can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. The specification range of the lotion pump is 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. It is generally used for creams and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump heads and hand-button sprinklers. The foam pump head is a non-gas-filled hand-pressure pump head, which does not need to be filled to produce foam, and can produce quantitative high-quality foam with light pressure. . Usually comes with a dedicated bottle. Hand-button sprinklers are usually used in products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the dispenser is more complicated, generally including: dust cover, snap head, snap rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, valve ball (with steel ball, glass ball). Bottle caps and dust caps can be colored, electroplated, and can be covered with anodized aluminum rings. Because a set of pump head involves more molds and the order quantity is larger, the minimum order quantity is 10,000 to 20,000, and the delivery period is 15 to 20 days after the sample is confirmed. White and general types are often available in stock.
6. Airless bottles are usually cylindrical, with specifications ranging from 15ml to 50ml, and some have 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. Vacuum bottles have anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored Plastics are more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity is not high.
7. Distributor customers seldom open molds by themselves, they need more molds, and the cost is higher.
Through the above introduction, Rubber Rings Factory hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.